ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟘

"I will be there in 10—"

"Hero's thing?" Evelyn takes a bite of Thor's pop tart that she found hidden in not so hidden spot and watches as the former assassin reaches over her leather jacket with a phone between her shoulder and ear.

"Yes, and you're coming with me." Natasha points her finger at the girl who is about to open a bag of chips.

"I'm neither a hero nor care enough to follow you." Not finding any more interest in continuing the conversation with the older woman, Eve scroll over the tab as she scrolls down the news article for the day.

"I know you don't—" Snatching the tablet away while obviously earning her a loud protest, she adds. "Tony asked me to watch over you all the time and never— let me quote it again, never, left you alone with Loki."

"That's ridiculous! What can he even do to me?! Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo me?"

Loki, reading near the window, rolled his emerald eyes. "You mortal have quite a wild imagination."

"I don't care. Get ready." Nat walked out of the living room but not before poking her head over. "Now."

After hearing the last warning, Evelynn sighs. "Rude. Do you want to come?"

"The invitation only reaches you. I don't hear my name being invited." The god answered, eyes never leaving the page of his current read. "Enjoy~" He sang mockingly.

Poking her tongue out childishly at the god, "Asshole."

"Mortal."

"That's not even an insult."

"Trust me, it is."

"Bitch—" He heard the girl spur back before his face got hit by an unopen pop tart.

Before Loki could shout back, the young brunette had already taken off, leaving the fuming god who slammed close the book. "Very mature!"

"Are you here for a fan meeting or what?" Evelyn bends back, staring at the hospital in front.

"We received a report saying that they have been hacked." Natasha walks out of her Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. "Let's go."

"Are they aliens?" The girl follows from behind while putting up her hoodie.

Choosing to ignore the girl's act, Nat continues her way inside. "The FBI was desperate and asked the SHIELD for backup, so here we are."

"I'm not following, but sure."

"Agent Romanoff, a pleasure to finally meet you." An Asian woman approached them gracefully and extended her hand to greet the agent.

She has dark hair that has been put in a sleek ponytail that enhances her jaw to look more prominent and gives her a powerful look that matches her white dress suit.

Honestly, Eve can see that she's a walking grace but hidden under those sweet and beautiful looks, that woman wasn't someone you want to mess with.

"And who would this be? New recruit?"

Natasha glanced over the young Stark, "This is Evelyn, and Eve, this Yuzuha Inari, the person who managed this hospital. Unfortunately, this happened on short notice, and I'm currently babysitting a friend's child, and I hope you don't mind it."

"Of course not." Yuzuha smiles. "Pleasure to meet you, Ms Evelynn."

Instead of answering her greeting, the girl merely nods her head. Then, she looks away, letting the adult continue their conversations while she follows behind them.