IMPORTANT!

As you guys can see, this is not an update, but it is still important, and I need you guys to help with this. After long thought, I decided to rewrite this whole story because I found many grammatical errors and plot holes when I reread it. I know it will be thought for me and all of you, which I'm truly sorry for.

If I didn't rewrite this story, the chapters will be longer and may not make any sense. I even started to write the sequel for this story, and when I look back and forth between them, there's a lot of unexplained information that is important for the flow.

I won't draft this story, but I will keep on fixing it. In the meantime, I won't be updating for the time being. But if you guys have any questions over the unanswered questions you guys get through reading this whole book, please leave it in the comment section. I will answer which I can, and I will inform you if I can't, but if it's important points, I will add it to the new rewritten book.

But in the meantime, I will try to focus on another story called 'Save Me!' which is about Clint's aka Hawkeye's son. That story is connected to 'I'm Not Broken,' and I will try not to spoil anything for you guys in those books.

I also open to suggestions on what I should rename this book as...

I'm so sorry for my suddenness but, I really need this.

Thank you for being patient with me and for reading this story up until now. I even remember some of you guys who were so kind and so supportive.