⌜ intro ⌟

show ♥ yuwin

yuta smirked, ❝you're just a bestfriend what are you saying?

hearing that word 'bestfriend' made sicheng clench his fist tight ❝i know what's best for her and you're definitely not best for her.

and you think you are just because you've been with her ever since?❞ yuta clicked his tongue, ❝don't make me laugh.

she doesn't love you.

yuta was holding himself back from punching this man in front of him, ❝have you seen her eyes whenever she looks at me? and you say she doesn't love me.

he had enough of yuta's shits and raised his fist up in the air, ready to throw a hard punch on yuta's face. he badly wanted to beat him up but was stopped by a shout across the room.

okay cut!❞ the director clapped, satisfied at the two actors ❝you two never disappoint me.

all the staff could finally move freely, especially the camera man. they went out of the set to get food or to freshen up. some stayed just because they knew the director would call them moments from now. while some stayed because they need to take care of the two actors that was still standing there, listening to the director's instructions.

after all of that, yuta giggled which captured sicheng's attention. ❝it's funny how they chose me to be one of the male leads.

sicheng raised a brow, not getting what he meant. ❝shouldn't you be grateful?

oh honey, i don't deserve this role.

what do you mean, you are doing well so shut up.❞ if this ain't one of the things sicheng hates. it's when people downgrade themselves and people would compliment them just for the sake of them not to get sad.

what i mean is that i'm gay.❞ yuta gave sicheng a smile, ❝i don't deserve this role as a straight person.

the sudden confession made sicheng's jaw dropped. they've been working for a month and yuta was well known in china but he never had thought of him being gay. he looked straight, he acts straight, and even has rumors of having a girlfriend. but why is yuta telling him this though?

yuta patted sicheng's shoulder, ❝it's nice that you think i'm doing well. judging from your bitchy attitude, i never thought you'd appreciate my effort.❞ he said before leaving sicheng there to go to his manager to talk about his schedule.

and sicheng is just there, still shocked about his fellow co-actor confessing that he is gay. he never expected that. what should he do with that information? why did yuta even tell him? doesn't he know he'll get in trouble if sicheng tells someone about it?

all this time he has been acting together with a gay person in a straight movie they are making.

dong sicheng
nakamoto yuta

c h o g i w a n e s e

📹 my first yuwin book uwu and it's the first time i'm writing a book that the characters aren't students

📹 my first yuwin book uwu and it's the first time i'm writing a book that the characters aren't students. i think im trying new things too much—

⎯⎯  s t a r t⎯⎯
2018