⌜ two ⌟

taeyong barged inside the room, waking the sleeping actor up

taeyong barged inside the room, waking the sleeping actor up. ❝yuta wake up.

nudging him was no use, he only received a loud snore. pulling his covers up also did nothing but make the actor gather all his pillows and covered his body with it. you can't blame him for being a heavy sleeper, he barely has any sleep because of his busy schedule this week. then again, since when was he not busy?

the young manager sighed and thought of something else. he saw a glass of water placed on top of a table at the corner of the room and he approached it with a smirk. taking it, he took silent steps towards yuta who was still snoring very loudly.

just when taeyong was about to pour it on the actor's face, yuta's eyes suddenly opened and sat down with heavy breathing. it caused taeyong to jump back and slip on the carpet yuta had on his room. and well, instead of yuta, he was the one that got wet.

you could have warned me that you're going to wake up.❞ taeyong clicked his tongue, standing up and placing the glass back on top of the table. cursing mentally at his wet shirt. ❝you scared me.

but soon got worried when he noticed yuta breathing heavily.

yuta?

oh my god.❞ yuta buried his face on both of his hands, ❝what kind of dream was that?

dream?

yuta stared at taeyong, giving him a look that can make you go soft. ❝i had a pet pudu and then someone killed it.

pu.. what?❞ taeyong wanted to understand his dream more but that wasn't the reason why he came to wake yuta up, ❝get up.

what? no.❞ yuta flopped back down his fluffy bed, ❝i'm sleeping and i'm going to find out who killed my pet pudu.

enough about pudu. you have a schedule today.❞ taeyong went to the actor's closet to borrow a shirt and took out yuta's clothes to wear today.

but the director is sick!❞ yuta whined, ❝we should accept this blessing.

you have an interview, remember? i told you yesterday.❞ taeyong said

yuta groaned, this is going to be his second time being interviewed by a chinese show. let's say he had enough of these interviews already, the first one really didn't go well. ❝i suddenly can't chinese.

taeyong opened the big bag, yuta had beside the closet, and threw the male a dictionary, ❝learn.

i'm even having a hard time learning korean for you.❞ yuta mumbled, snatching the japanese to chinese dictionary that was at the edge of the bed, "fucking shit."