⌜ twenty five ⌟

❝sicheng

sicheng.

the chinese hissed as he let taeil treat the bruises on his face.

the older frowned, ❝you're hurting youself.❞ he couldn't believe that he's going to say this but, ❝you should stop hanging out with yuta.

no.❞ sicheng pushed taeil away, stopping him from treating the bruises, ❝i'm fine.

you are not.❞ taeil said, his voice had never been so serious until now. he's a manager but he's also sicheng's friend. he cares about sicheng and he wants this suffering to stop. ❝i want you to stay here and not go out with him.

not like he hated yuta. sicheng is suffering because of him, because of their hidden relationship that their company just found out because of some pictures that leaked through the social media. the picture may not be clear but it's enough for people to assume that it's sicheng and yuta in the pictures. sadly, not only his career is affected but also other people lives. the movie they worked hard to finish for months flopped because of these hot issue.

everyone was disappointed. you can only count the people who are proud of them for being brave.

he wants to spend his last days here with me.

taeil held the younger's wrist, ❝can't you see that he's the reason of all of this?❞ he then pointed at the bruises on sicheng's face.

he's going to go back to japan soon.❞ sicheng looked down, ❝he promised to come back.

taeil felt bad. he felt bad for trying to break them apart. you can't blame him though, he just wants what's best for sicheng and yuta is definitely not best for sicheng. at least not for now.

and i know the moment he will come and get me, we will be happy.❞ a tear then fell down from sicheng's eye and it startled taeil, ❝i trust him.

you are going through a lot already sicheng.❞ taeil was scared that one day sicheng might not be able to take it anymore.

if he's not giving up,❞ he raised his head up and high, ❝then i, too, won't give up on us.

honestly, taeil doesn't know what's wrong and what's right anymore.

sicheng makes it sound like he's right and what he is doing is right but thinking about it very deeply, it's wrong. hurting yourself in a relationship that looks like is going to break sooner than expected is wrong.

but sicheng is stubborn and taeil can't do anything about that.

🎬

sicheng tightened his grip on yuta's hand as they were walking down the silent street. the japanese ate his ice cream, also has a lot of things in mind but managed to look like he's okay on the outside.