⌜ sixteen ⌟

taeyong furrowed his brows at the two actors who just arrived after spending a long time at the restroom

taeyong furrowed his brows at the two actors who just arrived after spending a long time at the restroom. ❝what took you guys so long?

the director was cursing his ass out as he came from the restroom. he said it was lock?❞ taeil didn't want to know what they were doing inside the restroom.

their eyes then went down to where two hands were interlocked together. the managers quickly looked up to look at the two young actors and then back down to their hands and then back up at them.

yuta noticed their judging with a mixed of confused looks and so he tucked his and sicheng's hand inside his pocket which surprisingly fitted inside.

wait, are you two..

taeil covered his mouth using his hand, ❝already!?

both of the actors looked away, couldn't even bear to look straight to their manager's eyes. they were already flustered and their managers giving them teasing looks isn't even helping.

"this is so embarrassing." yuta muttered in japanese

"why are they looking at us like that?" sicheng said in chinese as he could feel his cheeks heat up.

taeyong and taeil looked at each other and sighed.

wanna bet they cursed at us?❞ taeyong said

taeil nodded, ❝i bet my gay self.

that caught taeyong off guard, ❝wha—

a shout from the director made everyone stop what they were doing, it meant that break time was over and it's time for them to go back to work. the managers watched the two actors look at each other with sadness shown in their eyes. it was obvious that they didn't want to let go each other's hand yet, but they had to.

a smile from yuta made sicheng calm down. and because of that, he lets go of yuta's hand and gave his manager and taeyong a look before leaving them. yuta did the same and followed sicheng from behind, leaving their managers all confused.

are they together now?

i suddenly became curious into what they were doing inside the restroom.

🎬

with their mask and cap on, the two actors were strolling down the streets. holding each other's hands, receiving look here and there, not even caring about anyone but just each other's presence.

this was wrong, they know. this could destroy their careers, they know. but it's fine, at least this is making them happy.