⌜ nineteen ⌟

yuta giggled as he ran his fingers through sicheng's soft hair, ❝my prince

answer me.❞ the chinese pouted, taking off the mask and the cap he's wearing. ❝can i run away with you?

i don't want you to get tired.❞ yuta answered, his eyes fixed on the strands of hair he's playing with.

i won't—

can i carry you instead?❞ this time, the japanese stared at his eyes.

because of that, the chinese let his head fall down on yuta's shoulders. it made the japanese chuckle at the cute action, taking his cap and his mask in the process. sicheng's cheeks is burning and yuta saw that red blush. he was happy that he had this effect on sicheng.

"i hate you so much that i have the urge to push you down the bed and just shower you with kisses." sicheng mumbled.

do you speak chinese whenever your flustered?

"shut up."

yuta laughed, ❝i understood that.

"i don't care." sicheng said, still burying his head on the older's shoulder.

yuta let out a sigh, letting sicheng rest on his shoulders while he looks up at the beautiful night sky. "if only we can be like this."

the chinese didn't say a word and just let yuta speak, even though it was in a language he's not familiar with.

"i badly want to show everyone how much i love you. i want them to know that you belong to me and only me. i want them to know how much we love and need each other." the japanese felt a hand brushing his. he then didn't hesitate to take sicheng's hand and held it tight, "i badly want to be your boyfriend."

sicheng raised his head and that made yuta stop speaking. he observed sicheng's confused look before bursting out laughing after hearing what he said.

i don't understand a thing you just said but if you're cursing at me, i will not hesitate to push you here at the rooftop.

yuta just gave the confused chinese a peck on the lips, ❝can you push me to you instead?

oh my god.❞ sicheng covered his face, ❝why did i fall in love with you?

you know..

he didn't know if it was the right time. what if it's too early for him to ask sicheng to be his? then again, is there even a specific time given for you to ask someone out to be yours? but what if, just what if, sicheng will reject him just because it's too early?