⌜ twenty two ⌟

going out of his room, taeyong was greeted by a sight of yuta crossing his arms with a brow raised.

that sight made him fully awake. ❝good morning my dear friend!

good my ass,❞ yuta raised phone up to let taeyong see the reason why he is like that, ❝this has been spreading since yesterday and you never bothered to tell me?

your phone is alive?❞ taeyong wanted to slap his face for asking that question.

on the other hand, yuta raised his charger that he found ❝you hid it inside the cupboards.

i didn't want it to ruin your day.❞ taeyong said, looking down.

has the company called you about this?❞ yuta scrolled down his social media and may or may not have saved the pictures. you can't blame him, those looked good and it was from his runaway date with sicheng.

what surprised him is that those girls really did took a pictures of them. it might be blurry but if you are a true fan, you would recognize yuta. scrolling down the comments, he was happy that most of them told them that they don't have enough proof that it's yuta and sicheng.

back then he used to like comments that gives fans hints about his sexuality but now he wants to be careful. he needs to be careful now that he has a boyfriend to take care of. honestly, he doesn't care about his career anymore. he can just give up and replace taeil as sicheng's manager if he can.

i haven't received a call from the ceo but the staff told me to delete the articles before it reaches to him.❞ taeyong groaned. he remembered staying up all night just to delete, report, and leave comments that could convince the people that it's not yuta.

wanna bet he'll be calling you in three—❞ countdown hasn't started yet but a ringtone cut yuta off. it didn't came taeyong's phone but from yuta. the japanese amusingly shook his phone in front of taeyong, not afraid at all that the ceo is calling.

"what the fuck is—"

"before you start nagging at me about the article, let me just greet you one good morning." yuta said. receiving a snort from taeyong.

the man clicked his tongue, "do you think i'm playing here? have you seen the pictures spreading?"

"i have eyes and i face my phone everyday, how can i not know?" taeyong mouthed yuta to use formal words as it is the ceo he is talking to. yuta didn't want to but taeyong was this near to punching him on the face so he had no choice. "i saw it sir."

"and are you aware their speculating that it's you and sicheng on that picture?"

of course it's us, who the fuck would it be?❞ yuta pulled his phone away from his ears. "i'm sorry but they have no proof it's us, neither do you."