⌜ six ⌟

just because he is gay, doesn't mean he shouldn't accept him

just because he is gay, doesn't mean he shouldn't accept him. sicheng is still sicheng and all taeil did was accept the actor's sexuality. after all, he too had that secret kept for only himself to know. instead of scolding him that night, he hugged the younger and talked to him all night until the two of them fell asleep on the sofa at a comfortable position.

the young actor woke up first with a smile on his face, happy that someone knows about his secret. happy that he finally opened up to someone. it felt good letting someone know his true self.

good morning taeil hyung!❞ sicheng beamed, pushing himself up the sofa for taeil to breathe as he thought he was heavy. he was sleeping on top of his manager the whole night.

the older nodded, eyes still closed. ❝morning.

sicheng hopped his way to the kitchen that was just connected to the living room. ❝do you want pancakes?

hearing that main taeil shot his eyes wide open, sit up straight, fully awake. not because he heard the word pancake but because of sicheng's attitude. he stared at sicheng who was gathering the ingredients for pancakes, giving him a look as if he killed someone.

feeling someone's stare, sicheng looked up ❝what?

you what.❞ taeil pointed his index finger at him, ❝who are you and what have you done to sicheng?

the sicheng he knows doesn't greet him a good morning. heck,  the sicheng he knows doesn't even wake up early having that kind of mood. the sicheng he knows isn't a morning person. who is this sicheng that's giggling while mixing the ingredients for the pancake? the sicheng he knows never cooks, never bakes, never steps inside the kitchen. the food comes to him, it's not sicheng coming for the food.

hyung aren't you over reacting?❞ sicheng turned his back for him to pour the liquid down the pan, ❝i'm still dong sicheng.

damn.❞ taeil yawned, still feeling sleepy, ❝if only i knew this would happen if you came out then i would have let you come out since 1997.❞ the older joked before flopping his body back to the sofa.

that made the chinese laugh, ❝i just found out about this five years ago so technically i wasn't gay the moment i was born.

and you just told me last night?

sicheng shrugged, ❝i was scared.

taeil mentally cursed as he couldn't put himself to sleep anymore. he then faced the ceiling while laying down, relating to what sicheng said. taeil was also scared. he was scared that people might hate him for who he is so he kept it. especially when he was managing a male actor, he had to hide his sexuality knowing that they'll immediately fire him if they'll know about his true self.