⌜ end ⌟

am i doing the right thing? i don't know anymore

here's your coffee sir..❞ sicheng placed the hot cup down the table.

yuta didn't even gave the younger a glanced and just continued with his paper works.

sicheng thought it was fine to leave already and so he took a bow and turned around to start walking away but was stopped by the man.

mind explaining what i saw a while ago?

the younger's heart was beating fast. not because of how yuta's stern voice sounded but because he wasn't allowed to date anyone inside the company and yet he has been caught kissing this person from another department.

clearing his throat, he acted like not knowing what yuta is talking about ❝what do you mean?

sicheng could hear footsteps behind him and the nearer the footsteps were, the more he was getting scared. the only thing that came out from his mind, that is surprisingly still functioning, was to run away which he was about to do if he wasn't just being held by the superior.

before hiring you, didn't i already make it clear to you that you are not allowed to date?❞ yuta tightened his grip on the younger's wrist, ❝answer!

yes sir!

then..❞ the older slowly turned the chinese around, ❝what was that?

he didn't want the person to get in trouble and so he thought of a reason, ❝i asked him to kiss me. please don't get mad at him, it's my fault.

you.. asked him?

sicheng nodded. he was celebrating on the inside thinking that yuta bought that reason.

why didn't you ask me?

that made sicheng choke on his saliva, ❝e-excuse me?

you can always ask me to kiss you..❞ the older's voice this time was so soft that sicheng's heart  calmed down for a second. it then started beating really fast when he realized what his superior just said.

he wanted to say something but no words came out from his mouth. his breathing then hitched when he felt the older's hand ran through his hair and then going down to his face to caress his cheeks.