⌜ seventeen ⌟

❝taeil the heck!❞ sicheng pushed his manager away, embarrassed that he just took a picture of the two of them kissing

taeil the heck!❞ sicheng pushed his manager away, embarrassed that he just took a picture of the two of them kissing.

the manager just laughed despite of being pushed and his back hitting the wall, ❝lesson learned, don't kiss in public.

"this is not a public space." sicheng muttered, too embarrassed to even speak the language that taeil and yuta could understand.

you heard him.❞ yuta said, acting like he understood what sicheng said. he just hoped that the chinese didn't mumble a curse.

i did but i don't understand.❞ taeil opened his phone and searched for the picture he just took. he then clicked it and let the two see the picture, ❝i know, the almighty taeil has done it again.

i must say, it is taken in a good angle.❞ yuta nodded, tapping his chin with his finger.

sicheng slapped the japanese by the arm.

yuta ignored the pain and stuffed his hand inside his pocket. looking for his wallet, ❝how much is that picture, good sir?

oh this? it's—

sicheng opened the door to their apartment and pushed taeil inside, but that didn't stop the older shouting the price of the picture. sicheng sighed and as he mentally slapped himself. he sometimes think that taeil being his manager is a blessing but mostly a curse. he even forgets sometimes that taeil is his manager, that old man acts like a father or an older brother who loves to tease.

hey.

sicheng raised his head as he felt yuta's hand wrapped on his neck, ❝i'm sorry about taeil.

don't worry, taeyong is also like that.

the two then stayed at that position, staring at each other's eyes, getting lost in them. if only life is that peaceful like how they felt when they are looking at each other's eyes. they felt safe. they felt like no one can hurt them. they felt love. a wonderful feeling of love.

so, this is a goodbye?

the chinese giggled. ❝you are saying that as if this will be our last time meeting each other.

we don't know, what if something will happen to me when i go home? what if i get into an accident and lose my memory? what if it's the end—

sicheng placed his index finger on the japanese's lips, stopping him from talking, hushing him up. ❝what if you stop being so negative? we'll still see each other tomorrow.

gosh i'm so in love with you.❞ yuta's hands went down to sicheng's waist and wrapped his arms around it.

is the feeling nice?❞ the chinese questioned, curious as to what it feels to love him. he had never had someone loving him in a romantic manner. what's more different is that it's a boy that's loving him, he's not even complaining.