⌜ nine ⌟

sicheng hushed the crying male

sicheng hushed the crying male. seeing yuta sad already hurt him, what more if he sees him crying?

you..❞ yuta continued to sob into sicheng's shoulder, ❝you asked me a while ago if i was okay..

the chinese bit his lower lip. he will probably get scolded by the director for messing up but what's something is that yuta saw him mouthing those words, asking him if he was okay.

i'm not. i'm very hurt and i'm not okay.❞ yuta tightened his embrace, hugging the chinese very tightly ❝i don't want to get hurt anymore.

all sicheng could do was pat  yuta's back along with soft rubs in circle. that simple action did calm yuta down a bit, it was better than not really making the japanese tone down his crying.

i'm sorry for ignoring you.❞ yuta released himself from the hug, but the crying never stopped, and rubbed his eyes ❝i was afraid they might do something to you.

what?

why is it so hard?❞ yuta had enough of rubbing his eyes and just placed both of his hands down to his thighs. he squeezed it, thinking that the pain would go away but only made him cry even more, ❝why can't i talk to you? why do they have to think i'm gay just by talking to you? it's not like we have any relationship, so why can't i talk you like we are friends?

sicheng stopped breathing for a moment upon hearing the word friends. that's what they are right? but part of him somehow didn't like the word friends coming out from yuta's mouth. part of him wanted more than that— but why would he when they just met months ago for this movie they are making, they aren't even that close.

it was all because of yuta coming out to him, that was the start of everything.

it was where sicheng started feeling different when yuta is around. it's very weird but he loved the feeling so much to the point that he didn't want the japanese to stay away from him. that's why he felt sad and started to worry when yuta is ignoring him.

i want to be free. i want to do things without anyone telling me it's wrong.❞ yuta said with his voice cracking.

it was the same with sicheng. sicheng also wanted to go out freely without anyone watching over him as if he was a kid that needed adult supervision. he wanted to drink, obviously not water, without taeil telling him it's not allowed. he was to be in a relationship without anyone judging him for having a male as his lover.

yuta..❞ sicheng gave the japanese a soft smile, ❝everything is going to be okay.

no it's not. everything is not and will never be okay—

yuta stopped speaking when his chin was raised up by sicheng. he saw a smile, a beautiful smile that made him think that maybe everything is going to be okay.