⌜ five ⌟

their phones were ringing, a lot of unread messages were stacked already, but neither of them cared

their phones were ringing, a lot of unread messages were stacked already, but neither of them cared. they may have forgotten that they are actors and they still have to film for their movie. their managers were worried sick and yet here they are not caring about it and was enjoying telling stories about each other.

so you're telling me your company knows about you being gay?❞ sicheng questioned with a curious look.

the japanese nodded his head, eating a piece of takoyaki that's surprisingly on the cafe's menu ❝but still against it.

it's good that you haven't been kicked out yet.❞ if it were sicheng's entertainment company then yuta would be long gone.

i'm their gem, why would they kick me out?❞ yuta said with confidence. he's not lying though. his company would be having a hard time without him.

sicheng took a piece from the takoyaki yuta ordered which earned a look from yuta but the chinese just gave him a sheepish smile. ❝what did they do?

trying their best to make me straight again.❞ yuta took a piece of meat from sicheng's plate in exchange with the takoyaki he took. ❝enough about me, tell me more about yourself.

first of all, he's gay. sicheng gave the japanese a small smile, ❝i'm good.

that reply made yuta pout, ❝that's unfair. i talked.. more like everything about me.

that pout was undeniably cute. sicheng placed his fork down and leaned back from his chair, ❝i've been acting since i was a kid.

yuta's mouth was wide open upon remembering something ❝i saw you in one japanese commercial.❞ his nose scrunched as he could remember it as if it was just yesterday, ❝wait.. was that you?

i remember doing one commercial in japan.. that may be me.

you were so cute!❞ yuta reached out to pich sicheng's cheeks, ❝nothing has changed.

sicheng mumbled a thank you, cheeks turning red because of the compliment but he took yuta's pinching as the reason why. ❝and then.. unlike you, i'm one boring person.

i don't think so.❞ yuta stared straight to sicheng's eyes, ❝i mean you looked scary at first but—

wait, i do?

you don't smile.

sicheng shrugged, ❝what is there to smile?

uh.. my handsome face?❞ yuta snorted, saying it as a joke.

handsome? you?❞ sicheng squinted his eyes, looking very hard at the word handsome on yuta's face, ❝i don't see it.

excuse me, handsome is spelled as yuta nakamoto for your information.❞ yuta said. he was clearly insulted when sicheng couldn't see how attractive he looks.