⌜ ten ⌟

taeyong could not help but feel guilty knowing that yuta is ignoring sicheng whenever there are people around but when it comes to his free time, mostly night time, he goes out and just reasons out that he's going to have a walk in the park when i...

taeyong could not help but feel guilty knowing that yuta is ignoring sicheng whenever there are people around but when it comes to his free time, mostly night time, he goes out and just reasons out that he's going to have a walk in the park when in truth, he's meeting up with sicheng. he felt guilty because yuta is suffering alone and here he is, watching him.

i'll be out.❞ yuta came out from his room while wearing a mask and a cap.

taeyong looked up from his book and furrowed his brows, ❝aren't you tired from the filming a while ago?

uh.. no?❞ yuta wore his shoes and snuck his phone inside his pocket.

knowing that there was no use in forcing him to just stay, taeyong nodded ❝don't go home late. you have a schedule tomorrow.

not even a simple yes or a hum, only the sound of the door being slammed. taeyong placed the book he is reading down the coffee table and stared at the ceiling.

he can't hate me forever.❞ seeing that it's yuta, maybe it is possible that he'd be hated forever, ❝what did i just do?

he regretted not siding with him. he regretted not being there for him when he needed him, he regretted choosing his job over his own friend.

i can't take this anymore.❞ taeyong stood up from the sofa and sprinted towards his room, taking out a pink sweater from his closet.

he is going to fix their friendship.

🎬

yuta squinted his eyes as soon as he saw a guy standing in front of a familiar cafe. he smiled after knowing who it was, ❝how long did you wait?

sicheng opened his mouth to say something but closed it when he noticed yuta looking at the rose he's holding. he quickly hid the rose behind him and began to speak, ❝five minutes.

why do you have a rose?❞ yuta didn't mean to sound mad or, let's use the word jealous, but it came out like that. it seems like he's too caught up with what he was feeling to even correct the tone of his voice.

a fan gave it to me—

a boy or a girl?❞ what's the point of asking. either way he still felt jealous. but why would he? anyone can give sicheng anything, it's normal since he's quite popular.