⌜ twenty four ⌟

"you"

"you"

hit.

"are."

another hit.

"disgusting."

sicheng fell down the floor after receiving a punch from the ceo. as much as he want to talk back, he lost his words.

his eyes then went to taeil who was heald back by two bodyguards. it hurt him. taeil was crying while shouting his name over and over again. the sight hurt him. the older is probably hurt by how tight the bodyguards are holding him and he is the reason why.

"if the people finds out that it's really you in that picture, i will not hesitate to end your career." the ceo crouched down and grabbed a fistful of sicheng's hair, "do you get it?"

sicheng didn't get to answer as he was slowly losing consciousness. he then saw was taeil running towards him, still shouting his name.

shit. wake up!❞ taeil lightly slapped sicheng's cheeks, ❝please don't pass out now.

the younger then smiled. taeil wondered how he was smiling after all the punches and hits he had recieved, ❝i'm sorry.

with that, sicheng closed his eyes and fainted.

taeil carried the tall figure, he's not even heavy anymore. he could remember the time sicheng playfully squished him down the sofa and found him very heavy. but now, he was light as air.

tears were falling down.

"what a weakling." the man scoffed, sitting down at the chair as he amusingly watched taeil trying his best to carry sicheng out from his office.

🎬

are you ready to go back?

yuta furrowed his brows at taeyong, ❝why does it look like we are going back tomorrow?

taeyong giggled, taking chips from the bowl yuta placed on his lap, ❝i'm just asking.

yuta shrugged, turning to the flat screen while watching the movie he just finished and was released yesterday after the interview. ❝when was i not ready?

meanwhile, taeyong doesn't know what he'll be doing. the two of them are surely going to be kicked out of the company and lucky for yuta, he has money with him and can just enter another company. he's just a manager, he would be a no one after that.