New house...new life.

The bus ride was super quiet but I guess that's cuz it's early. We were about to get off when Shawn says.

"So...we can talk about it when we unpack your room." "No. Your not helping unpack my room and we are not talking about it!" He smirks.

God kill me. "So about that age thing...." He says and I glare at him. "What?And we are talking about this." "Okay 'dad'. But can you give me a piggy back ride?" I whine and he says. "Whatever you want princess." He carries me on his back from the bus stop to our new house. When we get there he carries me inside and throughs me on a couch. "Oweeee! MAHOGANY! SHAWN THREW ME!" I scream to Mahogany as she walks in. "Shawn it's not nice to through people!" She says glaring at him.

"But Mahogany! She made me carry her all the way here!"
"Jane! Why'd you do that to Shawn? You know he can barley put on his shoes." Me and Mahogany laugh as Shawn picks her up and throughs her on the couch too. Now I think I want to lay down." He says and lays across both of us. "SHAWN YOU'RE KILLING US!" Mahogany screams. Then he looks at me and winks. Moments later he picks her up and throughs her on the other couch. Then when I tried to get up he say on my lap. "SHAWN! You way like a million pounds!" I whine. "Awe luv ya 2" he says putting up the peace sign. "Wait! Mahogany where did these couches come from?" I ask and she says. "Oh I bought them! They're ours!" I smile and nod as Shawn picks me up again.
"We have to start 'unpacking your room'." He says while giving me a we need to talk look. I nod and he carries me up stairs. Mahogany glared the whole way.
She already has my bed and dressers here. He sits me down on the bed then sits next to me. "Ok...I'll start. Well for starters soon to come you'll be a part of MAGCon..and two people from MAGCon can't date..." "I get it Shawn! I'm your 'little sister' now bye!" I say laughing trying not to cry. Why am I so damn emotional? I couldn't help it. "No we still have to unpack-" "SHAWN GET OUT!" I screamed super loud. Mahogany and 4 other boys came running up. 2 of them had bright blue eyes and brown hair. The other 2 had light brown eyes and brown hair. (M=mahogany, J=jane, S=shawn)

M-WHATS GOING ON IN HERE?!
She runs over and sits next to me patting my hair down.

J-I DON'T KNOW WHY DONT YOU ASK SHAWN?

S- I don't know why you're freaking out like this.
He stares at me a little longer and with that he storms out the room down the steps as slams the front door as he leaves. The 4 boys and Mahogany are still there. They all come in and sit on my bed.

J-well back at the old house me and Shawn kissed..

M-YOU WHAT!

J-let me finish! So after we kissed we got on the bus and Shawn kept saying 'were gonna have to talk about this' so when we came here we started to talk. And I got irritated so I said Shawn get the hell out then you guys came up.

M-for starters no cussing

J-I really don't Like being told what to do.
I was fighting tears now.

M- Anyway, this is Nash, Hayes, Carter, and Cameron.
I smile and they all wave.

Cameron- let's over to our house while Mahogany unpacks.
The tall one with brown eyes says while smirking at Mahogany.

M-you know what Cameron, I'm going to not only kill you but I'm going to make it hurt.
We all start laughing. And before I know it I'm being carried over someone's shoulder.

Hayes-wow! Your light!

J-haha! Put me down!
I begged him but he just laughs.

Hayes-no can do unless Nash will carry you.
And with that I'm thrown-yes actually physically thrown-over to the tall one with blue eyes and one little blonde streak.

Nash-Hayes! Not nice to through people!
That reminded me of Shawn.

Carter- god you two are terrible!

Nash-hey Carter catch!

Carter-Nash n-
he caught me before he could finish.

Cameron-you guys are idiots. Give her to me, and don't through her she's a human fucking being.
He must be the oldest. The oldest are always more boring. But Carter hands me to Cameron and Cameron holds me bridal style.

J-MAHOGANY! THEYRE PLAYING CATCH WITH ME!
Their house is right next door but Mahogany was outside and so where we.

Hayes-no we was not!

J- ok first of all watch your grammar and second of all yes ya were.

Nash-no we weren't ya lying
I laugh and so does everyone else.

M-you hurt my little girl and I'll kill all of you.

They all look at me wide eyed, then at Mahogany and nod. With that we walk in their house. I noticed two more guys sitting on the couch. "Hey This is Jane! Mahogany's little sister." Hayes says and they both look at me and jump up. "I'm Jack! And he's Jack! Well everyone calls me Johnson and him Gilinsky." The blonde one says taking me out of Cameron's arms an into his hugging me.

"Ok let her go before you suffocate her" the Jack with brown hair says. And once Johnson let's go Gilinsky picks me up. Oh great, in a doll again. Once they were done squeezing me to death we all sat on the couch. Well I stood there awkwardly because they were taking up both couches. "Oh uh come here." Hayes says motioning me over. I go over and he pulls me on his lap and I've got to say it's really uncomfortable, like who sits on a total strangers lap?

After about an hour of watching TV Hayes says "Ooooh let's go upstairs!" Me and him stand up and as we got to the bottom of the steps all the boys scream in unison. "Don't do anything stupid." Me and Hayes laugh and he shouts "no promises" and we run upstairs. We sit in his room and watch tv until he says.

"What's your deal? I know there's something off about you-not in a bad way it's just that you seem like...different." And for some reason I trust him and tell him exactly what my problem is. "Ok so here goes nothing. My life is-well was basically people coming in and out on a loop. No ones ever stated and they all give me away. It started with me parents. I've been in foster care since I was five. They were the first people to leave. Every time I trust someone they find a way to make me regret it. So if one more person leaves I think I could actually give up on everyone. Because I feel like I'm falling and the only thing between me and the ground is that last person. And I guess my main problem is that I'm afraid to trust and care and love. It scares me more than anything else." I let a tear drop and he wipes it away. "I won't leave." I roll my eyes and scoff. I respond with a sarcastic "Yeah okay."

"Well I won't ok? I swear on it." He hugs me and smiles. "Your eyes are so pretty." I say and he looks into my eyes. "So are yours." I smile and take out my phone. "Put your number in." I say and he smirks. "Now is that any way to ask for a guys number? And here put yours in to." I giggle and we exchange numbers. I look at the time and it's only 10:30 pm, but I'm tired I went to sleep late last night and woke up early this morning. "Hayes!" I whine.

"Yes beautiful?" I start to blush. "I'm tired. Can you carry me home?" "No it's late, Just stay here!" He says smirking once again. What is up with guys and smirking like honestly.

"Fine. Ok. Now go get me one of your shirts." I say and he gets me one. I go and change and realize I'm only in his shirt my underwear and my bra. I feel exposed. Severely exposed. I don't even really know these people... but I mean hey there's a first time for everything right? Why not take a risk?

I walk back in his room and he smiles at me and motions me over. I lay down next to him and get under the covers then he wraps his arm around me and kisses my forehead. "Good night Hayes." I mumble. "Good night princess." Hey, Shawn calls me that...is the last thing I think before I'm out like a light.

~Nay😘