Dissapear

I wake up the next morning to this annoying freaking alarm. I turn it off and get in the shower. Thoughts clawing at my mind. What if I never see them again? I don't care...right? They're like family though. They don't care.They never have never will. Mahogany lied. Without thinking about it I turned quickly to get out the shower and fall. It hurt more then getting shot. I just sat there though. Thinking. Quietly crying. What happens next? Do I go back to them or do I stay as far away as possible? I slowly get up. Once I'm on my feet and out I say. "Stay as far away as possible." I walk into my room and get dressed in a black and white polka dot dress. I get on my shoes and go downstairs. I found a note on the fridge. ' dear Jane, I'll be gone for about 2 weeks and Shawn will be coming to watch you.

Love, Mom. I grit my teeth as the doorbell rings. I go to open it and when I do--everything I'm trying to avoid comes out. Tears. Pain. Heartbreak. I fall to the ground crying as Shawn runs in and grabs me. He's sitting on the ground and I'm in his laps wrapped around him. "Did I make you feel this way?" He asks. When I nod his face drops. He grabs my chin. "Baby girl I'd never want to hurt you. And I am so so sorry I did." I wanted to believe him but I couldn't--wouldn't. I had to stay away. "Get me a new babysitter." I state emotionless as I stand up. "But Jane I-"

"Shawn you said you don't want to hurt me so prove it. Get me a new baby sitter." "What about Nash? Can you handle Nash?" Could I handle Nash? I guess. "Yeah." And with that he pulls out his phone and calls Nash. Only minutes later there's a knock on the door and one Nash Grier comes in. This will be fun.

(Ik ik it's really short!! More later today I swear!!!! Love you guys!

Kisses😘~Nay)