A time for the past. (Last chapter)

~7 years later~

So much has happened in 7 years. Mahogany got married to Jacob. Nash and Julianna had a kid. 1 years old now. She's beautiful. They named her Cassidy. Me and Shawn? We broke up 5 years ago. About a month after we broke up me and Hayes started going out. I'm pregnant now! I'm about to turn 19 and I'm already out of school. All of us live in one house. All of the boys have girlfriends. Except Shawn. Cameron moved to New York. Him an his step sister Sky. And when I woke up this morning I heard Julianna scream my name. We've been friends since the day we met. I love this girl to death. When she screamed I ran in. "Yes?" I said. "Ohhh the sass is real." Nash said and yes he still does that, he's too old to be an idiot, I know I know. And for what you've been wondering...MAGCON still exists. Were just not in it anymore. "Yeah it is! Now what?" "Oh I don't know Hayes came in and they told me to get you." She says. I sit on the bed with them and Nash and Hayes get up. "We love you with all of our hearts." "Julianna" "Jane" will you marry us? We look at each other and scream. "YESSS!" We scream and everyone runs in. Even Cameron was here. It's all perfect. Or so I thought. Shawn comes in and nods to me to come talk and I walk outside. "You can't marry him." He states calmly. "Shawn I'm pregnant with his baby and I love him and we are going to get married." I say annoyed.

*************************************************
He shakes his head and leaves. Whatever. I walk back in and everyone's looking at their phones crying. "What's wrong?" I ask. Then my phone vibrates. Message unknown number: hello I'm Bart's friend and I am so sorry to inform you that he is no longer alive. Please come to his funeral you will be emailed the information." When I finished I was said but my stomach hurt. Bad! Then I felt water down below. "Julianna! Hayes!" I scream and they both look at me. "My water broke." I say not believing it. Hayes carries me to the car with everyone getting in there own car except Julianna. She and Nash rode with us. "Ok sweetheart breath! In! Out! In! Out! Now you try!" She said calming me. I did as told and we finally got to the hospital. They put me in a wheel chair and rushed me into a room. Hayes and Julianna came in the room while everyone else waited outside. "Push push push! Breath. Push push push. Breathe. One more time. Push Push--he's out!" The doctor said. I held my baby. "Hello there Benjamin Hayes Grier Jr." I said. Hayes grabbed him and the last thing I remember is falling asleep.

I wake up in a basement. "Helllo!!!!!???!!!" I shout. Someone's coming down the stairs! Oh no! Who is it?! It's it's Shawn...what the actual hell!!!?????! "Shawn why am I here??" I say pissed off. "You didn't even say hi to Jules." He points to a corner. Jules. "And I told you you couldn't marry him. Just like I told Jules to stop being your friend. You two just don't listen do you?" He finished and me and Jules were both crying. He pulled out something black. I couldn't see. It was dark. But when he came closer I knew what it was. It was a gun. "Wait!!! All those years ago! When god said watch out for my mom...why? Your the one I needed to watch out for." I state. He chuckles and at that. The trigger it pulled. Once again I lose my sight then I stop breathing. The last thing I heard was "JANE! NO NO NO SHAWN WHY!? WHY!? I LOVE YOU JA--*pow pow*" then I lose hearing. Moments later I'm in the place I haven't seen for years--Heaven. Jules is right next to me. I look at her and squeeze her hand. Then-- OMG CAMERON AND SKY!! Wait a minute. You know what I noticed? Cameron looks a lot like Cameron Dallas and Sky--oh my god!!!!! "Cameron it was you all this time and you never freaking told me!!??!" I scream. He laughs and nods. "Wait are we really dead this time?" I say. Jules knows what happened before. They nod and a few familiar faces appear. The boys! They're wives and girlfriends! Mahogany!! "Wait! What happened to Shawn?" I ask. "Who?" Everyone says. "Never mind" me and Jules say. We all go out to eat. And Shawn is stuck in my head. Why do only me and Jules remember him? Is he in hell? "Do you guys know it remember anyone who goes to hell?" I ask and they all cover their mouths. "We're not supposed to talk about hell up here but no." A few people say. And moments later. I forget all about...what was his name? Awe forget it! As long as I got Jules and Mahogany. I'm good. And the boys of course. Now we really will all be together forever.

(I'm finished!!!!!! Yaayyyy! Ok so Shawn turned out crazy an in the end they're all happy except Shawn. Don't get me wrong I love Shawn! He's actually my favorite but I had to right it!! I love you guys and I'm gonna start a new book a few of my friends are gonna be in.

Kisses~😘😘Nay!!!!🙈🙈🙈😍👌)