OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING?!!???

I slowly walk downstairs as I see 9,10,11,12! All of the MAGCON boys and Mahogany, and Nash, Hayes, Carter, and Cam walk in. Shawn looks at me smiling. Why is he smiling? Then I turn to Hayes, he has black eye. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. "Oh my god Hayes what happened?" Okay I kinda wanna know. "Shawn." He growls. I look at Shawn and glare at him. I pull Hayes with me up to my room and set him on the bed. I go over to my mini fridge, get ice, and put it on his eye. "Benjamin Hayes Grier!" I whisper shout. "What happened?"
His face went blank as he started. "When I texted you..that I didn't realize Shawn was looking over my shoulder. We were all in the car together then Mahogany said we were coming here so I said 'great I need to talk to her' and Shawn punched me." I saw Hayes' eyes start to water then a tear finally fell and I wiped it. As I was about to pull my hand away he grabbed it and held it there. He leans up and I lean down. Then there it goes.We kiss. Is this cheating? No I broke up with Shawn.So? Your supposed to be getting ice cream and crying not making out with someone else.By this time I didn't realize Hayes was lying on his back and I was laying on him! Oh ok fine. Now I'll stop it. "Hayes." I mumbled on his lips. "Hmm?"
"I can't do this I just broke up with Shawn." He nods and says. "Let's lay down and watch tv like old times." I smile in response and we lay down. He puts on the tv and only moments later I'm out like a lite!
I sleep too much.

(Sorry if it's boring! I went to sleep at 2:00 am and woke up at 5:00 am and got like no sleep! I've been up since 5:00 because I had school! And it was my first day. I'm really sorry! I'll try to update tonight pls don't be mad!

Kisses~😘Nay)