Im going crazy

I wake up about two hours later with Mahogany, Shawn, Hayes, and Nash laying on my bed smooshing me and sleeping. I got Aaron, Taylor, Carter, and Jacob on the left side of the floor. And I got Jack and Jack, Cam, and Matt on the right side. And in the front of the room there's two guys. I think I recognize them from the pictures on Mahogany's phone. Brent, and Chris? Yeah! Brent and Chris. (Weekly Chris). I look at my alarm clock. 1:00 am. Ok, So time to wake someone up. "Hayes!" I whisper yelled and he looked at me. "I've been up for ten minutes." He chuckles. "Why is everyone in here?" I say and Shawn says "well hello there princess." "Shawn. Why are you still here?" I snapped. LOoooh the sass is real" Nash chimes in. How many people are awake? "I know and I didn't mean to say that I was just in a bad mood." Shawn coos. "Mmmmmhm!" Brent chimes. "How many people are awake?!!" I whisper shout.

"Brent!"

"Nash"

"Shawn"

"Cam"

"Mahogany!!"

"Chris"

"Jack!"

"Jack!

"Catuh"

"Hayes"

"Aaron...now"

"Jacob"

"Matt"

"Taylorrrrrr"

Everyone said their own names. I shake my head. Well ok Shawn I kissed Hayes last night and I feel really guilty. So...yeah." I say and I get a bunch of 'oooo's' and a few 'ZAYUMM's' then I get Shawn's reply. "I know I messed up but you...just wow. But I'm willing to forgive you." Did he just? No he didn't. "What's wrong with you?" I ask I pause realizing all 14 of us are squished on one bed now that we're all up. But I continue. "How do you think I felt when I got that? Huh? How do you fucking think I felt?"
By the time I finished there were 11 mouths dropped as far as they'd go. And the other three--well the other three were Mahogany Shawn and Hayes. Mahogany gave me an I told you so look and I gave her a death glare. Shawn looked hurt and I just stared. And Hayes gave me an 'I'm sorry look' so I looked away.

"Zayum this just keeps getting more dramatic." Cameron says still in shock. "Yeah! Normally I'd say the sass is real--but it's all drama now." Nash says. "I just woke up and the first thing I wake up to is drama? Damn." Aaron says. "You know what? No more drama. Which means no more of any of you. I only know most of you as names, but none of you could live the way I live in the world I live in so get out." I say. Calm. Emotionless. Serious. "I got a bunch of 'no's' and 'what's'. So that's where I stopped it. "MOOOM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, wow I'm a serious brat. My mom comes in and looks at me. "Were you calling me?" She said looking hopeful. I nod and she smiles. "I want them all out. Every single one of them." I say with doubt clouding my head. She nods as gets everyone out. Eventually she comes back in my room and says. "It's for the best" I nod and she continues. "Now get some sleep. We have to look for you a school tomorrow." I nod and with that I'm out.

(Boring? Probably. Sorry if it is! But I'm glad most of you like it! And I'm at 2k reads!!!! Yay! Ily guys! And yeah! Bye!

Kisses😘~ Nay)