All fingers point to Jane.

Jane's POV:

"I'm going to go." I managed to cough out. "But I will come back up here...right?" All Cameron did was looked down. "Well it depends on what you do." He says still looking down. "Ok. But what day is it down there?" "Tuesday August 19th 2014" "I know the year and month smart one." "Haha sorry no one asks that up here so it's nice to be able to say it. But hey I had fun while you were here. Maybe when you come back up we can still be friends!" "Yeah of course. But if you don't mind me asking. How old are you really? I mean you died when you were 12 but--" "I'm still 12...I recently...you know." I nod in response and hug him. Seconds later everything's black. I thinkI'm in like a coma so I try to move. Nope. Then I try to open my eyes. "SHES AWAKE...AGAIN!" Hayes screams once again earning all eyes.

Mahogany's POV:

I can't explain the feeling when Hayes said she was awake I looked up at her limp body and smiled. "Hey did any of you guys know my bday is in two days?" She says smirking which earns a few no's and laughs. I ask everyone to leave and once they do I go sit by Jane. "Honey, you've been through more than enough--and that's just in two days. Your mothers in prison, and no one knows who your dad is so he shouldn't bother you, and um...well Jane your going back to foster care. I'm so sorry. It's just that you'd be safer there and...so far in my care you've only been in harms way. I'm sorry." By this time I'm in tears and but Jane's face is bright red with anger. The boys started coming in as Jane screamed. "Mahogany you promised! You said you'd keep me! You lied! Don't give me back! Please!" I walked out the door and thought about what she's been through, 'Mahogany your only making it worse for her! You can't give her up!' I thought to myself. 'Too bad. Keeping her is making more trouble for her then giving her up' "So it's settled I'm just gonna give her back?!" I say pretty loud which earns me some 'messed ups' or 'who does that's?' Or even some 'what a bitch's' then there were the death glares. Finally a woman come over to me and says.

"If your talking about the girl in the room you just came out then you're sick because she has been through so much and that's just today. You know she's on the news? Her story is on the news. And they called you her savior. You're not a savior, you're a terrible person." "And who are you!?" I shot back. "I'm her mother." "Ha-fucking-ha! Get in line bitch." Was she seriously joking right now? "No, Jane is my daughter. I don't know how they thought she was Cindy's but she's mine. I'll even take a test." Can I be real for a second? If I would've known how much baggage this kid came with...I don't think I would've went through with keeping her. I mean, it's just crazy. Look at what we've been through in the span of a few days. All I have to say is that is this is her real mother she can have her because she's going back to foster care if she doesn't.I don't wanna hurt her anymore.

Kisses😘~ Nay)