My new friend. Julianna

I wake up in a bed. Where am I? I'm wrapped in Shawn's arms. Nash is in the other bed. Sitting with a girl. They're talking. She's really pretty. "Um Nash? What the hell happened." I shout earning a groan from Shawn. "Well when we finally got out the house--which by the way took for-ev-a we ran into Julianna here and she said her parents weren't home and we could come and use this room for a moment." Nash finishes and I stand up. It took me a minute cause Shawn's grip was really tight but I got up and went over to Nash. I plopped down on his lap and snuggled into his chest. "Whatcha doin?" Nash said laughing and cradling me. Julianna looked at me awkwardly. I was just trying to make Shawn mad." I giggle and Shawn gets up. "That's not funny." He pouted. "Awe I'm sowwy." I said getting up and hugging him. "Hey Nash, who's your new girly friend?" I smirked. "She is the person who saved all of us and she's not my girly friend." He blushed. I let go of Shawn and grabbed Julianna and pulled her out the room. "Jane, 11 and nice to meet you." I said quickly. "Julianna 12 and nice to meet you to." "Now. Nash?" I smirk and she blushed. "I'm way too young for him."

"Shawn's 16 and I'm 11. Nash is 16 and your 12. That sounds about right." I laugh and she smiles. "I can't wait to see what the future brings." I say smiling at her. "Me too." She giggled. "Come on." I say and drag her back in her room. "Nashy poo!" I scream. "Janey bear!" He says back as we all laugh. "Well I wanna go on a walk, Shawn?" As I finish I grab Shawn's arm and drag him out the door. I slam it closed. And hold it there. I hear Nash and Julianna talking. I'm glad. It got quiet so I opened the door, "why is it so quiet? Oh wait. Are you guys making out?" I ask feeling really stupid. "No, but awe you want me to kiss you come here." He says coming closer. I knew he wasn't really gonna kiss me but--"dude back the fuck up." Shawn says. Woah-ok "I wasn't really gonna do it man calm down." Nash says and Shawn spins me around. He was about to kiss me when I turn my head. "Your clingy." I state and he chuckles. I turn around to see Nash and Julianna looking all weird at each other. Oh my. Must I do everything? Julianna will you go out with Nash?" She nods. "Nash will you go out with Julianna?" He nods. "Good, now we're done."

(Ok so Jules. New character! Yayyy. Shout out to my friend Julianna!
Sneak peek: "no! No! No! Please I don't wanna die!" I yell as he comes closer "no Shawn please!??! I'm sorry."

Hope you guys like it cuz that's all your getting for now!!!!!!

Kisses😘~Nay)