Meeting (y/n) and Krissy!

"(y/n), you need to calm down. Everything will be okay." Krissy said. I looked at my identical, twin sister. I sighed as I looked into her (e/c) orbs, the same color as my eyes. Kirssy and I have been through a lot, with being ninja princesses and all. You see, our story dates back to a little bit before Krissy and I were born. The last clan of ninjas, ran by our parents, teamed up with the Star Clan. When I say teamed up, I mean forcefully 'convinced' them to do most of their dirty work. This only lasted about a year, but within that year Krissy and I were born. We would've been the hires to the Star Clan/Ninjas if Lord Death hadn't came along and killed them all off. All of them, but Kirssy and I. I'm glad he did kill them all. They were doing horrid things, and someone had to stop them. The only reason Lord Death didn't kill us was because we were just babies. We can't help where/who we were born to. Lord Death sent us to go and live with Dakota. He was supposed to raise us, but about a year ago he left in Mexico and the only thing he said was to find the DWMA. We did, but we found the one in Texas and not Nevada. It's a slightly smaller school, and doesn't have ANY drama. Meaning we heard about and saw the madness that the witches and Kishin created, but didn't get to help save anyone. But now, things are going to change! The whole Crest Moon class from the Texas DWMA is here today, and a weapon/meister duo will have the chance to stay at the main DWMA! I smiled at Krissy and said, "I know. I'm just super nervous. We have to be able to stay at this DWMA, it will up our chances at finding Dakota!" But before Kirssy could say anything Death Scythe did. "Okay students, if anyone has any scars please report to Professor Stein." Death Scythe said. I smiled, everyone knew who the Ultimate Death Weapons are. The one standing before us is known as Spirit, but it's polite to call them Death Scythe. Death Scythe has longish, red hair, blue eyes, and a black and grey suit.

I looked at Krissy and said, "Well that's me!" I said to Krissy. "(y/n)....Don't worry! I'm sure this professor dude is really nice." She said, knowing that I was slightly worried about being away from her. We never did anything alone, since we've really only have ever had each other. We even wore the same hairstyle, which consist of our hair up in a ponytail with a little bit out on each side to frame the face. (A\N: Sorry if your hair isn't long enough for this style, just pretend because it comes into play a little later in the story.) We walked up to the nurse's office, which didn't seem the sinister. It was just the fact that Krissy won't be at my side. "Well, I'll see you on the other side." Krissy said and walked away feeling as nervous as I was. I took a deep breath and walked in. There was a man with a giant screw in his head. He had a long, white lab coat and a grey shirt. They both had stitches all over them. He had on black pants and glasses with a long stitch across his face. He sat on the chair the wrong way witch really bugged me, for some odd reason. "Miss (y/n), please have a seat." He said in an almost scary way, correction it was scary. I didn't move and I just said, "A big shot like me doesn't need you to look at my scar!" I mentally face palmed myself, I only start gloating about how awesome I am when under pressure or nerves. Otherwise it makes other people feel bad about themselves.

The Professor sweated dropped and told me to sit once more. I sat down muttering under my breath, about how awful this is going to be. He looked at me and said, "So where is your scar?" I pointed to my left check. It wasn't showing because I kept it hidden with makeup that way no one can tell Krissy and I apart. It's fun to see the confusion on their faces as they try and guess who's who. The best part is the panic when they get it wrong. The Professor took some paper-towel and got it wet. He then scrubbed the makeup off of my scar. It was red and irradiated from the makeup, and the professor's scrubbing. "Did you get this from being a ninja princess?" He asked. My eyes got really big. "H-how did you know about that?" I asked. "Because I've wanted to dissect the ninja princesses for a long time." He said with a crazed look. Then he turned the screw in his head, and it clicked with every turn he gave it. "Krissy, you were so wrong!!! I hope you're having a better time than me!" I thought. "Now how did you really get that scar?" He asked. I jumped a little, not expecting him to be so calm all of the sudden. I still didn't trust him though. "Well it all happened about 2 months ago, when Krissy and I went up against a witch after collecting 99 kishin souls..."

___________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: I don't own Soul Eater or you. I only own the characters that I make up.

Guide to x reader format:

y/n- your name

h/c- Your hair color

e/c- your eye color