What Is This?!

(A/N: This is actually an extra wrote about a year and half after I finished the story....I think...so I think it's wrote a bit better, lol. And funnily enough, I think this is the longest chapter of the story.) 

   I smiled at my own reflection in the mirror my (h/l), (h/C) was done up in beautiful curls, that seemed to bounce with every movement that I made.(A/N: If you have long hair let's say that your hair is done up in a short ponytail with little bits hanging out.) I had on a elegant sapphire blue dress that fell to my knees. It was strapless, with a sparkly, silver belt around my waist. The skirt part of the dress was fluffed out just a little. To add to my lovely get up I had on silver, heeled shoes, a silver chained necklace with blue stones (Black Star got it for me on my birthday!), and a black chained charm bracelet that matched Krissy's. I was wearing the slightest bit of makeup, some black eyeliner, mascara, and no-color lipgloss. (Kiwi-Strawberry flavored.) I gave a little twirl happy with my appearance. "Surely you don't think that your look is complete." Krissy said, all of the sudden appearing behind me. I turned to look at her, a giant smile upon my face. Krissy looked stunning. Her (h/l), (h/c) was left down and straightened, with a black and green flower clip in it. Even though my dress is blue she went with an emerald green dress. It was quarter-length sleeved and only reached her knees. She had a sparkly, black belt on her waist, and the skirt did a little fluff thing, too. She had on black heels, the charm bracelet, and a long, black chained necklace with a green stone pendant. She had on the same amount of makeup as me, but the thing that was different was her earrings. She had bright blue ones, while I had none. Krissy's (s/c) hand held out bright green earrings to me. "But...I thought I usually got the blue ones." Krissy smiled, her (e/c) lighting up with the rest of her face. "I know....I thought that we should mix things up a little." I soon returned her smile at those words and took the earrings; happily putting them in. Once I was done, Krissy and I stood side by side. Looking at one another in the mirror. "You look great, Krissy."

"As do you, (y/n)...but you do remember why we're dressed up like this, right?" I let out a sigh. "Of course I do, I'm not completely stupid." Krissy rolled her (e/c) eyes. "You didn't know why we were going to be dressed up like this for three days!" 

"That's because nobody told me!" Krissy faced-palmed, but slowly came out of it. "I think Black Star is a bad influence on you..." I just giggled. "Yeah, well. He's staying, so there's nothing you can do about it. Besides your relationship with Kid has got you folding the toilet paper in triangles now." Krissy nervously scratched the back of her head, careful not to mess up her hair. "Yeah, well....prove to me you know why were dressed up!" I smiled, knowing that she just wanted to change the topic as fast as possible. "Alright, alright. Since you don't believe in my awesome skills, I'll have to prove to you just how great I am!" Krissy rolled her eyes for what seemed like the third time. "We are all dressed up for a very important occasion, one that everyone will be dressed nicely for. This said occasion is a big fancy event!" I paused, checking to see if Krissy was still following me. She nodded for me to go on. "An event that....is called..." Once again I paused, but Krissy crossed her arms and jutted out her hip a little. She raised one eyebrow at me, while I let out a nervous noise. "It's called...um..." Krissy sighed. "You have no idea on why we look so nice." I quickly panicked, knowing that I looked like a complete and utter idiot. "What?! That's sooo not true! But if you wanted to tell me why we are so dressed up, I would gladly listen."

"Yeah, that would be a first." I gave her a little fake pout. "What's that supposed to mean?" But Krissy just ignored my question, continuing on. "Since you have forgotten as to why we need to dress up, I will tell you. Lord Death is demanding that everyone put on their most formal wear and head to the DWMA in Texas so that the two schools can meet once again. In a more social way." I sighed. "But why do we have to dress up? I hate wearing heels, and fancy dresses are hard to fight in."