EXTRA?!

Black Star and I are on a date. Our 5th one to be exact. Right now we're walking through town having a deep discussion. "I'm telling you rabbits are way more stealthy than cats!" I said. "No way! Have you seen a cat! They always land on their feet and they have mad skills, making them super stealthy." I rolled my eyes and swung out intertwined hands a little. "Black Star..." I said in a sweet sing songish voice, "that doesn't even make any sense!" My voice got a bit stricter, "Besides have you even caught seen that rabbit eating your plants...well Tsubaki's plants?" Black Star didn't say anything knowing I'm right. "See? Rabbits win!" He then smirked and pulled me into a sweet yet passionate kiss. After he removed his lips from mine he smiled at my red flustered face. "The rabbit may have won once, but I always win in the end." He said in a deep. cool voice. I blushed a little more and giggled. "Yeah, good point." We kept on walking and talking, but the whole time I felt as if someone was watching me. But I just shrugged it off.

~Change to Violet's P.O.V~

I sighed, well at least she's got a great boyfriend to keep her safe, but Ivan is truly evil.
When he worked for me he was so kind and sweet. He was part of the resentence to overthrow my husband, but now....now he's locked me in a cell with my daughter's pain and happiness. Never being able to comfort them, or be happy with them. It's the worst punishment a mother could imagine. The grey door in my cell opened. I could see Ivan's night black hair coming through. He was holding a tray of food. The food is what allows me to see her memories. I still eat the food because at least I can know they're okay. (Unfortunately I only get (y/n)'s memories.) "Violet how are you liking the show? You should enjoy it while it lasts because the curtain will fall soon." Ivan set the food down on a table and got really close to my ear, "you should have thought twice before you double crossed me!" It was a hot whisper that hit home, Ivan turned his back to me and I fell out of my chair. That voice wasn't Ivan's. Yet all I could say was, "....Vincent...."

~back to (y/n) P.O.V~

Black Star and I were now at my house were the rest of the gang was. Even Ace and Jett were there. We are having a Christmas party. Black STar and Soul are eating all the food while Kid is making sure everything is symmetrical, Maka is explaining Christmas to Crona, Jamie, Krissy, and Tsubaki are in the kitchen cooking, while Ace and Jett are telling Ron stories. And then there's me Watching everyone, not really sure what to do. Never once have I seen a room filled with so much happiness. But of course my bladder was crying out at that moment. So I ran off, to go take care of business. I was just washing my hands when all of the sudden the water turned really hot. I quickly shut it off, and backed away from the sink and into a dark figure. I punched it and screamed. The dark figure disappeared with a whisper, "I'll be back...." I could then see Black Star at the doorway, "(y/n)!! (y/n)! Are you okay?!" A black bag was on my head, so I took it off and felt a little dizzy. I could see everyone else at the doorway now. "Y-yeah...I think someone was here." We all went to the living room and I told them all about what Ivan said to me. "(y/n), why didn't you tell us?" Krissy asked in a cam manor already knowing why. "Well...I wasn't sure how to bring it up, and the more I thought about the more I thought I would jinx it." Black Star jumped up and yelled, "BUT WITH A BIG STAR LIKE ME AROUND HOW COULD YOU NOT?!" Krissy touched his arm and I look at the floor. Black Star kneed on the floor so I was looking at him. "(y/n), I'm hurt that you didn't tell me....but I understand why. I'm glad that you did in the end. Now I can be your star, like you said, I will always be your biggest star. Don't you ever forget that." Black Star then pulled me into a big hug, and everyone awwwed at us. "Everything really will be okay." I thought, but of course it wasn't.  

(A/N: So this is actually the start to the squeal that 14 year old me wrote, that somehow sucks more than this one....I may put that squeal up, or I may not. Because I literally gave up on it, since I never really wanted to do it...I don't know why I did make a squeal if I didn't want it. But whatever, we all make poor choices.)

___________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: I don't own Soul Eater or you. I only own the characters that I make up.

Guide to x reader format:

y/n- your name

h/c- Your hair color

e/c- your eye color