What Have I Done?!

My eyes felt heavy as the world around me kept on moving. I didn't know where I was or who I with. I couldn't remember anything. It's like someone made me forget everything. But that wasn't true because I still remembered that we were looking for Dakota. I was with Black Star, Tsubaki, and Krissy. But none of them were here now. There was a horrid cooing noise, but I couldn't make out the words that the person was evilly cooing at me. There were two dark figures in front of me. They both seemed familiar to me, but yet I couldn't make them out. I couldn't make much of anything out. I so badly wanted to close my heavy eyelids. I wasn't sure how much longer I could keep them open for. I had to try and figure out what had happened to Krissy and the others. Did we ever find Dakota? Who are these people in front of me? With those last two questions in my head my eyelids finally closed covering my (e/c) orbs. The last thing I said before I drifted off was, "Krissy...help."

~In your dream world~

I was watching moments from my life fly by. I didn't understand what was happening, but I couldn't move any part of my body. I saw moments of Krissy and I walking the streets of Italy giggling, then one of us showing up at the small DWMA come on. I watched images of Ron and Jamie flash by. These were very vivid. "(y/n)! Krissy! fight me now!!" Ron yelled out. Jamie rolled her eyes getting ready for another round. "Ha! Do you really think you could beat a star like me!?" I called back at Ron. Krissy then rolled her eyes. The two girls turned into their weapon forms. Krissy was in her twin black swords. Ron and I weren't really fighting because I charged him and took him out right away. When he fell there was a blush on his face. I didn't notice it at the time though. Krissy and Jamie went back to normal and Ron just sat there. He slowly got onto his feet and walked over to me. His eyes looked right into mine, then he yelled out, "(y/n)! I love you!" My mouth dropped and out of force of habit I punched him in the face. Ron fell to the ground and Jamie and Krissy started laughing. Then Jamie gave Krissy a 5 dollar bill. "K-krissy! You knew this would happen?!" Krissy laughed harder and she said, "Yes! I even knew that you would punch him." At this point Ron was back up. He looked at me, and when I looked back he didn't look hurt at all. In fact he looked pleased. "(y-y/n), I think that means no....but I won't give up no matter what!" Ron then walked away. I sighed and face palmed myself. Jamie and Krissy just laughed some more. They were best friends. Jamie really isn't bad, it's just we never really got along all that well. I didn't mind that Krissy liked to hang out with her though.
I laughed to myself. He tried his best everyday after that. But whenever we fought he would be really serious about it. So sometimes I would have to challenge him to a fight to get him to shut up. The next memory that came was also nice.
Ace and Jett had been seen for one of the rare times. I was sitting at the front door so I could fight them. Then the two boys came up. Jett, the taller one with black hair and blue eyes, had his hands in his pockets as he laughed at something that Ace had said. Ace, the one with dirty blode hair and green eyes, was doing his best to be funny and it looked like it was working. Once the reached the top I walked up to them. Knowing who they were because our teacher was obsessed with them and was always showing us pictures of them. This is because she is Jett's mother, and she is super obsessed with Jett. It's kinda funny. They both stopped in their tracks and Jett said, "Hey! I know you! My mother has talked about you and your twin. Which I'm guessing that's her there." Jett then pointed at Krissy. I smiled and and said, "I'm glad that you know. I know you two because of your mother. I'm (y/n) and that's Krissy. We are gonna fight you and kick your butts!" Jett and Ace started laughing. "I thought my jokes were good, but that's way better that anything I could ever do!" I frowned at them and said, "I'm serious! I'm going to kick your butts so bad that you will never laugh again! In fact you should be happy that a big star like me took notice of you!" This just made the two boys laugh harder. Ace ruffed my hair and said, "Wow, you're a pretty neat kid! How about you wait until you get on our level." The two just walked away. "You're gonna regret that!" I shouted after them. I then followed them around for the rest of the week that they were there for, once they left they both promised to fight me when they came back. Ace ruffed my hair one last time. And the next time I saw them was at the big DWMA at the area.