Saving Crona!

We all got into the first part of all of it and saw that there was a mirror. Lord Death appeared on screen, "Hey oh, everyone! What going on?" I sighed and said, "I think Stein rigged our obstacle course and Crona is stuck somewhere in the whole symmetrical mess." Kid looked offended and said, "It's not a mess if it's symmetrical!" Krissy nodded in agreement with Kid. Then Kid shot her a little smile, "What's going on with those two? Is there something I don't know about?" I thought to myself but quickly snapped out of it when Lord Death said, "(y/n) right. Stein did redo the inside of your course. While it is a bit of problem Crona got stuck in there, there isn't much I can do about it. So you kids are going to have to save Crona!" I sighed and rolled my eyes. Everyone else got serious, and acted like this was something that happened often. There was two different paths so we dived up into teams of 4 and 5. I was on a team with Krissy, Black Star, and Tsubaki. Then it was Soul, Maka, Liz, Patty, and Kid. "Okay now that we have teams, we need team captains! If these captains loose they will have to play a penalty game!" Soul said. Maka then spoke, "I'm not doing that again!" Kid looked like he was thinking about it and said, "In that case I will be the team captain." Soul grinned and looked at our team, "So what about you guys?" Black Star spoke right away, "I think it should be (y/n)!" "Oh, sure! The one time it would be okay for you to be the bigger star you chicken out and give it to me." I thought, but the truth was I really didn't mind all that much. "Okay! I don't mind." I said, and Soul thought about the penalties. When he had one he said, "Okay! Kid if we lose then......we will unfold all of the toilet paper and make sure that you can't fix it!" Kid looked horrified at the thought of that happening. Soul was thinking of one for me when all of the sudden Black Star said, "If we lose then (y/n) and Krissy will have to be separated for one whole day!" My eyes got really big and I hugged Krissy and said, "All of the sudden I don't like this game!" Everyone laughed and we got started. My team got the right path and Kid's got the middle one. (Yeah, Stein only did one on the right side and then one in middle, I don't know why so don't ask.) Our path was super dark, so I used a ninjutsu. "Ninjutsu of the light bearer! Flames!" I called out and my hand started on fire. Black Star looked amazed that I could do such a trick. "Wow! But doesn't that burn your hand?" He asked, I only giggled and shook my head. There wasn't enough time to explain so I kept on walking.

After a while the path split into two, and just before Black Star could deiced on a random one I said, "Wait! I can use my soul eyes and see if I can see Crona's soul." That's what I did. At first I only got Soul's, Maka's, Liz's, Patty's, and Kid's souls. They were moving all over the place, so I assumed that they were in a battle. Soon after I picked up on Crona's. It was straight down the middle, which meant that there was a door in the middle. Krissy and I walked up to the middle and instantly turned around. (A/N: Did you guys pick that up? If not it's from the first time they went to the death room.) We found nothing so Black Star and Tsubaki waked up to us and we all started to feel the wall. I only used one hand though, because the other still had the fire on it. When we found a lock and doorknob I brought the fire over but it didn't make it any brighter. The area around there was super dark too. I looked at Krissy and asked, "You don't think that we're supposed to make our souls glow so we can see it do you?" Krissy put out the fire on my hand and said, "Let's all try it at the same time. So, Krissy and I did a soul resonance and Black Star and Tsubaki made their souls visible. With all of the light coming off of our souls, it worked. Since Krissy and Tsubaki are the smart ones in the group they started to crack the code. Black Star and I stood there to give them light. Once we got it we went into the next room. This time it was filled with light, so we stopped doing the stuff with our souls. "Hmmm.....I would be extra careful, you guys." Krissy said. I nodded my head and finished what she was saying, "It's way too quiet in here for it not to be a trap." That's when I sensed something and all of the sudden a cut out cardboard of a kishen popped up. I punched it right away, without even thinking about it. Black Star laughed and said, "It's my challenge!" He had Tsubaki change into a little sword, and I had Krissy transform into her twin swords. We then got to work taking down each cardboard cut out. Once we did 99 we took at the one that was a witch. Tsubaki and Krissy went back to normal and we carried on with everything.

After a couple more challenges we came to the end. (One of the challenges was a giraffe! I bet Patty did that....) We saw Crona sitting in a corner with his knees brought to his chest. We then saw Kid's team come in through the door on the other end of the room. For some reason the corner that Crona was in was in the middle of the room. So I went into action right away, I started running towards Crona and when I got to him he handed me a sheet of paper. By this time everyone else was here. I read the paper and I felt very depressed all of the sudden, so I went to join Crona in the corner. I quietly said, "I wish I was never born." Krissy did the same, along with everyone else. We all ended up in the corner with Crona. Maka said in a really depressed sounding voice, "So Crona, you still working on your poems." Crona replied with, "Yeah, I got upset so I did what you told me to do and I wrote a poem." There was no response. Then all of the sudden Lord Death's voice could be heard. "Hey kids! I'm glad you found.......What are you all doing over there?" I got up with a blank look on my face and showed him Crona's poem. Lord Death too went into a corner and said, "I wish I was never born." I went back to my corner. All of the sudden Soul stood up and said, "I guess it's a tie since none of us could read Crona's poem without going into the corner." Everyone agreed but then Kid and I fell to our knees. We said in unison, "Wait! Does this mean that I have to do the penalty game?!" Soul and Black Star nodded their heads with this evil glare in their eyes. I started crying and so did Kid. Krissy only patted both of our backs and told us everything was going to be okay.  

___________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: I don't own Soul Eater or you. I only own the characters that I make up.

Guide to x reader format:

y/n- your name

h/c- Your hair color

e/c- your eye color