Fighting the Kishins!

Tsubaki then turned her ponytail into a chain and tied Black Star up. "HEY! TSUBAKI!! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!" Black Star cried out. He struggled to, but Tsubaki wasn't going to let him go. She just giggled to herself. That's when 5 kishins made themselves present.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krissy and I looked at each other once more before we ran off to fight them. She took the two on the left and I took the three on the right. (Maybe it wasn't the best idea but I was still going to do this.) I used my speed ninjutsu and then a power up one too. I then turned my right arm into a scythe blade. (A/N: If you're left handed then just fill in the right with a left.) With lightning speed I started to take down each one of them one by one. It took me a couple of hits to kill them but I still got all three of them. Krissy had also gotten her two done with. I threw the 3 kishin eggs over to her so she could eat them. I couldn't watch her eat them, because the whole thing is just gross. That's why I don't eat the souls too. Before we could even start looking for more of them the remaining 5 appeared. All of the sudden one charged at Krissy and landed a hit on her. "KRISSY!" I called out, she looked at me and smiled. I sighed in relief to see that she was okay. Then two of us fought them. These guys were a bit harder, but we still kicked their butts. After that Krissy ate their souls too. Tsubaki let Black Star go, but he just sat there still upset that he didn't get a chance to fight too.

~3rd person pov~
While (y/n) and Krissy smiled proudly and tended to their wounds, they had no idea that someone was watching them. Up high on the tallest building that was closest to the moon stood a figure. This person was very impressed to see that the two girls had defeated the kishins that she had made. The person let out a cold laugh and then disappeared into the night.

~your pov~
The next day at school the others were surprised to hear that Krissy and I had took on 10 kishins alone and beat everyone of them. Since Dakota had done that to us a lot, we were really used to it. We all walked to the classroom together and I saw Krissy right away. I ran over to her and she, of course, was running in my direction too. "Krissy~!" I called out in joy once my arms had made their way around her in a hug. "(y/n)~!" She said right back to me. Everyone else giggled, and then looked at Kid to see that he had a look of joy because we were hugging each other symmetrically. That only made everyone laugh more. We all took our seats a began to watch Stein dissect something, yet again. I sighed and looked away not able to take any more of the guts that Stein was smiling over. I looked at Krissy and saw that she was passed out from the grossness. Kid was freaking out because it was symmetrical, Soul was....doing something cool? The others were writing things down, but I had a feeling it had nothing to do with the lesson at all. I thought about the kishins that Krissy and I fought last night. "Know that I think about it, it seems odd that there were so many all in one group. That usually doesn't occur unless a witch is involved." I thought. It ever so happened that Stein asked us if we had any questions. (Since he only dissects things the questions can be on anything.) I raised my hand and Stein gave me the permission to speak. I stood up and said, "Why would kishins travel in a group?" Stein coked in his head and turned the screw that went through it. "Hmm....well, if they are all really weak kishins they might travel in a group because they want to be strong in numbers. But if they are strong kishins traveling in a group then it is most likely the work of a witch." I nodded my head, and knew that the kishins we fought last night were definitely made by a witch, and I had a pretty good idea on which one too.

~Time Skip to after school~
I told Krissy what I thought about the kishins last night and we both agreed that we should go and talk to Lord Death about it. So we went to the Death Room. Once we got there we found 3 other death weapons besides Spirit there. "Oh, did we come at a bad time?" Krissy asked. Everyone turned to look at us. Justin's eyes got wide when he saw us, "(y/n), Krissy. Is that really you?" We both nodded our heads, and ran over to give him a hug. "Wow! You two have gotten so big!" He yelled. Since he had his headphones in he didn't know how loud he was talking. So Krissy and I pulled them out and said, "Justin, you have to take out your headphones when you want to talk to other people." He laughed and said, "But, you're as sassy as ever!" I smiled and Lord Death said, "Oh! That's right, you two once went a job with Justin and Dakota." The next person to speak was a woman with short, black hair and glasses, "What did you two girls come in here for?" Krissy and I both looked at each other and made a perfect 'o' shape with our mouths. (It's something we do when we forgot something.) I spoke up to tell them, "Well, the other night when Lord Death gave us the assignment, the kishins attacked us in groups. They were all high level ones too, which leads me to believe that this was the work of Witch Beatrice." Everyone looked at Krissy and I, but the first one to speak was glasses face again, "Are you sure that it was the work of Witch Beatrice?" I shook my head no, and Krissy spoke this time, "We don't know for sure, but we do know that she wants (y/n) for some reason. So I think that she was just testing her skills." Lord Death said something this time, "I have a feeling that they are right. We got a few more assignments with groups of kishins. But, who knows we could be jumping to conclusions!" The next person to speak was a woman with an eye patch, "Well I think it was a good idea to call us here, because now we can take those assignments just in case there is a witch. That way the students don't get hurt. We all nodded our heads, liking the sound of that. Glasses face spoke once more, "Okay, that sounds good, but I would like to get to know these two girls some more. Like why is a witch after you?" I smiled nervously and said, "Because I'm a ninja princess?" Eye patch's and Glasses face's jaws dropped. No one knew what to say next, so everyone let the room fill with the sound of nothingness.

(A/N: Okay guys! I would like to apologize for making Tsubaki ooc in the last chapter. I just felt like she wasn't doing very much so I gave her something to do.)

___________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: I don't own Soul Eater or you. I only own the characters that I make up.

Guide to x reader format:

y/n- your name

h/c- Your hair color

e/c- your eye color