Is This The End?!

We all got off the plane in some little town in France. The driver knew Dakota and said that he would be happy to aid us in our quest. He refused to get out of the plane, witch was strange. "I rather just stay here and take you wherever you need me to, rather than have to watch what happens." He had said. I didn't really understand but I had to push all of those thoughts out of my head and focus on the task in front of us. We were in the right town, but we didn't know where to go next. I looked at Krissy and Tsubaki. They both looked very concerned. Black Star and I were very excited for what was going to happen. I looked back at Krissy and asked, "Hey, what's wrong?" She looked at me and said, "You haven't noticed. The town is deserted and empty. There isn't a single living soul here, in fact it looks like there hasn't been any signs of life for years." Now that I was actually looking at the town she was right. Black Star, over hearing the conversion, started yelling, "HELLO!! IS ANYBODY HERE?! IF SO YOU BETTER COME OUT NOW AND MEET THE ONE AND ONLY STAR!" I sighed and said, "Being able to meet you isn't going to bring anyone out." He looked at me and said, "What do you know? A big shot like me always has people coming out of places to meet me." I giggled this time and all of the sudden a tallish man started walking toward us. I didn't like the look of it at all. I immediately went into a fight stance, ready for anything this man was about to do. Once the man was in the light in front of us he stopped. He was in a full tuxedo, he had super dark black hair and bright blue eyes. He had white gloves on his hands, too. (A/N: You guys better be careful he might be part of the midnight sun! JK, I've been reading a book and that's the evil people, but I can't tell you the name of the book because it's a secret.) I looked at him and said, "Who the hell are you?!" He smiled an evil like smile and said, "My name is Ivan, and I've served the royal family of the ninjas for years." Remembered how I said I was ready for anything this man was about to do, I wasn't ready for those words. Ivan then continued to speak, "And I can tell that you two are definitely (y/n) and Krissy." He then bowed to us. I gulped but Krissy spoke up first, "What can you tell me about this town?" Ivan was already standing tall from his bow. "Well, it's the town that the ninjas lived in. There was even some members of the Star Clan. This was because the ninjas and the Star Clan were very close to one another. Is there anything else you would like to know Princesses?" I glared at him and said, "Don't call us that! And yes. I would like to know what you are doing here, I thought the DWMA killed all of the ninjas and the Star Clan." He smiled that smile again. "That's because Miss. Beatrice sent me. She said something about how I shouldn't let you get the next clue. I think she was talking about these." He then held up a blue envelope that was once again addressed to Krissy and I. I then stood up straight and said, "Your Krissy's and I's butler right? So that means you have to follow our every word, correct?" Ivan slowly nodded his head and then I continued to speak, "I believe you already know where I'm going with this, so please give me the blue envelope that is addressed to us. That's an order." Ivan sighed and reluctantly handed over the clue. I smiled and before I could say anything he said, "I hope you realize that I have already read the clue, thus I will be reporting back to Miss. Beatrice to tell her everything?" I nodded my head and Krissy said, "We knew that the second you said her name, but we also knew that you were lying." Ivan looked surprised, so I filled him in, "It's simple really. If you really were a ninja you wouldn't have picked the side of a witch instead you would take revenge upon DWMA, even if it meant dying." Krissy then took up where I left off, "That's because it's the ninja way. Also ninjas have always hated witches. We are smarter than you look Ivan." I laughed at that and then Krissy and I turned on our heals and walked away, and Tsubaki and Black Star followed us. They weren't quite sure what just happened.

Once we were back on the plane the driver took off just to get away from the place. We then filled Tsubaki and Black Star in on everything that we knew about the whole ninja princess thing even though they didn't ask. After that I opened the already opened clue. It was hard to read because he had written on blue paper with the color blue. I sighed, knowing it was so something that he would do. Then I started reading out loud, "Congrats! You walked through your home town and went to your birth place to find this clue. Or, maybe, someone handed it to you. That's right. I figured by now some witch would have caught on. Now, (y/n) and Krissy, I'm very confident that you can take a witch on and that the DWMA gave you some back up, but the witch that has been wanting to get her hands on you is insane. She will stop at nothing to do so. So if that is the case, you are going to skip over the last 5 clues and just get the last one. (If this clue was not handed to you please do the next 5 clues.) Now this is going to be the hardest clue because I don't want that crazy witch getting her before you two get here. So here it goes. There is a clock that always ticks, under a bridge is where we met up, and the palace is where we left. I know this clue doesn't make any sense, but that's point. Good luck!" I knew right away the place he was thinking. I went to the plane driver without answering any of their questions. For once not even Krissy understood, the reason for this it was a time that she was missing. Well, not missing missing, but she didn't show up to the meeting place, witch was under a bridge. So Dakota and I looked all over for her. Once we reached the palace we found her there unconscious, it was then Dakota said we would be making one more trip. It was to mexico and well you know the rest. I looked at the driver and said, "Take us to Italy please." He nodded his head, and started heading for there. I walked out but stayed by the open door to see if he was going to call someone. Sure enough he did. "Hello? Miss. Beatrice, are you there?" I cursed under my breath. It's just as I thought, our plan driver and Ivan were one in the same. I hadn't seen the divers face this whole time, but they both were the same height and had the same hair color. When we got onto the plane I had noticed that the diver had a little bit of a black suit sticking out from under his sleeve.