Going to DWMA!

I saw all of the people and I didn't even have to look around to find Krissy. I was walking right for her when a certain weapon and mister pair got in my way. It was Ronnie and his weapon Jamie. "Hey....(y/n). W-would you like to explorer the DWMA with me?" Ronnie said. I looked at him, knowing that he would just end up challenging me to a fight in the end. But I wanted to save my strength for the strongest student here, and Ronnie wasn't him. He wasn't really all that strong, but Jamie was a really good weapon. Ronnie has blonde, short blonde hair with blue eyes. He wasn't tall but he wasn't really short. Jamie is a girl with long, light brown hair with brown eyes. Ronnie has been my number one fan ever since the fight with Beatrice. "Look...Ron. I don't really want to fight you. I just want to go and find Krissy." I said. Ron looked down and sighed, when he looked back up there was passion in his blue eyes. "(y/n)....How do you always know what I'm gonna do?! It's so coll!!" He smiled really big and gave me a huge thumbs up. I sighed and walked away while saying over my shoulder,"A big star like me already knows what their enemy will do." And with that I left Ron and Jamie standing there watching me leave. I finally got to Krissy, she turned around before I even fully reached her. "So (y/n), how did it go?" I looked at her and smiled. "It was...." I paused looking for the right word to describe what happened between the Professor and I. "It was interesting." I then explained everything that happened. She laughed and said, "It sounds like you had a better time than me. Death scythe only took attendance for the girls. And after that....well you don't want to know." I looked at here and knew that Death Scythe had only flirted with her, but it was still funny so I giggled. She giggled along with me, and then we started talking about, well everything. Mainly it was just small talk while we waited for Lord Death to come. 

After what seemed like forever Professor Stein came out into the center. "It seems that Lord Death can't make it today, so I will take control of things." He then smiled at Krissy and I. I took Krissy's hand protectively, not wanting the Professor to lay a finger on her. He continued to talk, "I'm now going to pair you up with meisters that are already here. They will show you around the school and tell you the rules, after all of that we will have a little surprise for all of you. We will now start pair listing the pairs. If you hear your name please raise your hand, and go to the other people with raised hands." The Professor listed off a lot of names, then he finally came to our names. "(y/n) and Krissy." Krissy and I raised our hands at the same time. "Death the Kid, Liz, and Patty." The three kids then raised their hands and Krissy and I walked over to them. We both hand out our hands and I said, "I'm (y/n), and this is Krissy." We stood their waiting for them to shake hands with us, but that never happened. What happened instead was insane. The boy with the three white stripes in his hair, broke down. "T-their...perfectly symmetrical!!!" He than fell to his knees with a look of sheer joy. Krissy and I giggled at the same time, and that's when something hit me. How come he only had three stripes on one side of his head if he was so found of symmetry. "Ummm....how come you only have three whit stripes on one side of your head if you like symmetry so much?" I asked. His taller friend with the darker hair shook her head and waved her hands like she was telling me to take it back. Right at that moment the boy broke down into sorrow. "I'm trash...trash I tell you." I didn't hear what he said after that because I burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh!! This is too funny~!" I said, and laughed some more. Krissy leaned over and whisper, "He's actually looks kinda cute that way..." She then let out a little giggle, and I giggled too. The taller one, who wasn't poking the boy on the floor, walked over to us and said, "I'm sorry for all of this. He's....well it's hard to explain, but you'll find out by the end of the day. But anyway, I'm Liz." I looked at her and let Krissy handle this. I walked over to the boy. "Hey....this will be the only time I say this, but....I'm sorry. You're not trash so get your lame butt up!" He stood and said, "You're right. Anyway, I'm Death the Kid but everyone calls me Kid." I looked down at his hand and turned away. "I assume you know my name." He nodded and said, "You two are (y/n) and Krissy, the ninja princesses." I turned back around and glared at him. "Never call us that again! Now let's get this started, I need to find the strongest person here and kick their butt!!" With that we all started to walk away to start things up. I couldn't wait to find the star of this school.

___________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: I don't own Soul Eater or you. I only own the characters that I make up.

Guide to x reader format:

y/n- your name

h/c- Your hair color

e/c- your eye color