Our First Assignment!!

Class flew by really fast, and before I knew it Krissy and I were getting ready to show Stein and Death Scythe what we can do. We were still in the classroom but it was empty, so we were doing some stretches. Once we were finished we started walking towards the front door but there was a huge crowd around some board. There was a lot of whispering and I had no idea what was going on. From the look on Krissy's face she didn't know either. That's when Black Star came out from the crowd and yelled at us, "Who the hell do you think you two are!? Do you really think you're that much of a bigger star than I am?!" Krissy and I gave him the same look of confusion, and of course Kid happened to walk up at that moment with Liz and Patty following him. "Just look at the beautiful symmetry of the two!" He said, and I just sighed. I didn't say anything because Krissy was totally love struck. She walked over to Kid and started to talk to him, about the date. I giggled and then looked at Black Star and asked, "What do you mean by that?" He started in a normal way this time, "Well, you took the assignment that may have a witch involved and you don't even have one other soul!! Only a big star like me could pull something like that off!" I giggled at what he said. "He's kinda cute when he's being all cocky like that...Wait what the hell am I thinking!?!?" I thought to myself. I think Krissy picked up on it though because she looked my way and gave me a thumbs up. I sighed and replied to Black Star. "If that's really what you think then how come you don't have any souls either?" Black Star didn't looked fazed at all. "That doesn't matter because I took on the kishin named Asura!" I looked at him shocked and then remembered. "But wasn't Maka and Soul the ones who beat him in the end? And besides, unlike you, I have collected 99 souls and fought a witch. It just ever so happens that I don't like bees and that was her animal." Black Star laughed, but before he could say anything Tsubaki walked up. "Black Star! There you are, I've been looking all over for you!" She than looked at me and said, "Oh! Hi, (y/n)! I hope Black Star wasn't giving you too much trouble." I smiled and said, "No! Not all, but I have to go now. I'm off to do my assignment with Krissy. See you guys around!" Tsubaki waved at me and said, "Good luck, (y/n)! I hope you do good!" Black Star didn't even wave instead he said, "I'll be waiting for you to call a big star like me to help you!!" Then he smiled. I just shook my head and kept on going for the front door. Once I walked out everyone was waiting for me. Krissy ran up to me and smiled, "(y/n)! You're finally here! Are you ready to stared~?!" I nodded my head and smiled, "Always!" We then high fived each other like we always do before an assignment. 

~time skip brought to you by...."Me! Black Star the biggest star around!!"~ (A/N: He didn't get to say too much in the conversion...so I gave him a time skip! XD) 

We got to the location and it was a forest outside the city. It was just far enough that no one would be able to hear us scream. Stein and Death Scythe were so quite it's like they weren't even there. Something felt off about the forest so I used my soul eyes to see if I could see any souls. That's when I saw one it was a mister soul and a weapon one. "Krissy....I sensed a mister and weapon soul. I think we should go check it out." Krissy nodded her head and said, "Okay~! Let's go!" We both nodded our heads and in a perfect sync, "Seed Demon Ninjtsu!" Then Krissy and I disappeared form eye sight and ran in the direction I had saw the two souls. Once we reached the spot we could hear someone talking, "CRONA!!! YOU IDOIT! HOW COULD YOU GET US LOST LIKE THIS?! NOW I'M GONNA HAVE TO PUT THUMB TACKS IN YOUR SHOES!!!" Then there was another voice, I assumed that is was the one that belonged to Crona, "Please don't! I wouldn't know how to deal with that!!" Krissy quietly, giggled at the whole thing. I just smiled and came out from our hiding place.

~Death Scythe pov~
"Man those girls are fast! Where do you think they ran off to?" I asked Stein, but to be perfectly honest I was terrified because I was all alone with him. "Hmm....I don't know but I can't seem to pick up their souls.....I do however see Crona's. I wonder what Crona is doing out here?" I looked at him and saw he had that look in his eyes agian. He must want to dissect Crona. "I-I-I'm not sure why Crona would be out here." I then laughed nervously and thought, "Where are you (y/n) and Krissy?!?!"