Meeting the Star!

"This is the class room for the crescent moon class....so now you've seen everything except for the Death Room." Krissy then giggled and said, "Death Room isn't the best name for a room." She then smiled a little. "So....what is the 'surprise' that you guys have in store for us?" I asked, and Krissy nodded her head. Liz looked at us and so did Kid, but the one called Patty just laughed and said something about a giraffe. Kid then spoke up, "We can't tell you that yet. You will have to wait to find out, but since we have some spare time you two can tell me how you got so symmetrical!" Krissy giggled again and I was finding this old, Kid has done this about 10 other times. I sighed and Liz saved the day. "Kid, I'm sure that they don't know how they got that way, so why don't we see if we can't find someone around here who is done too. That way we can introduce them to each other." Kid sighed and Liz lead the way to the outside. I heard a loud voice from up high. I also saw Ron and Jamie but I didn't really care, I just wanted to know who was up there. "Ha ha ha ha!! I'm the biggest star here!!! This-" I got lost in my own thoughts at that point. I didn't care who this person was, all I knew was he must be the strongest student here. I watched as the thing he was standing on broke and he feel to the ground and landed perfectly. He laughed again, and Kid was in a horrific state.

I looked at Krissy and she turned into two black ninja swords. "I'm the biggest star here!" I yelled out to him while pointing one of the swords at him. "My name is (y/n), and this is my sister Krissy! We are a five star students at DWMA!!" The blue haired boy smiled and held out his hand for his weapon partner to change. She turned into a small little knife sword. "I'm Black Star and this is my weapon Tsubaki, we're 4 star students! I'M THE BIGGEST STAR HERE!! SO I'M GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN!!!" He then ran at me to make an attack. I smirked, he was too slow. Dakota hadn't throw us into battle to be beaten by someone who was this slow. "Ninjutsu of the speed demon!!" I yelled out and then disappeared because I was moving so fast. I stopped in the background and watched as he looked around for me. At this point I looked at his and Tsubaki's souls. Black Star's was spiky and was bouncing around, I then read the wave length of the soul. Then I moved onto Tsubaki's soul, it was very calm and it was easy to read her soul wave length. I giggled and ran for him. Just as Black star turned to see me it was too late. I already hit him with the black sword. I watched as the two of them flew backwards. Black Star made a quick rebound and came back at me with a different weapon form. This time Tsubaki was a black sword that could play with shadows. "I know this sword, I've seen it once....but where?" I didn't have enough time to think about that because Black Star was already coming for me. I took the blow really well. I knew that I would have to step up my game. I watched as Black Star came at me with his soul resonance. I stopped it with my hand and shot my own soul wave length at the two. They flew back, and I had won the battle. Krissy went back to normal and so did Tsubaki. I walked over to Black Star and I looked down at his face. 'Wow he actully kinda looks cute.' I thought. I can't believe I was thinking that. "Black Star...you're really good! I'm glad that I got to fight you!" Krissy said. "Yeah, even though I'm the biggest star here!" I said. "W-wow!! (y/n) and Krissy that was so cool!!!" Jamie just nodded her head. Jamie never really said much, but I knew that she liked Ron.

"Well, it looks like it's time to go to the main room and find out what my father has in store for you guys." Kid said. And with that we all walked away, and Krissy and I wondered what could be in store for all of us.  

___________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: I don't own Soul Eater or you. I only own the characters that I make up.

Guide to x reader format:

y/n- your name

h/c- Your hair color

e/c- your eye color