The Big Arena!

We finally made it to the crescent moon classroom, but it had totally transformed into an area. The desks were now bleachers, and were the teacher would sit was now in the middle of the room and it was a perfect place for a battle. Krissy looked around with a shocked look on her face. I was really happy, because I knew this meant we would be able to battle who ever it was that we wanted. I really want to fight Kid now that I know that he is Lord Death's son. The Professor would also be awesome to fight. But all of that can wait, right now I wanted to know was who got to fight in the area. "Um....Kid, do you know what's going on?" Krissy asked. Kid shook his head and said, "No, I'm not sure what my father has in store for all of you but from the looks of it, it seems that there will be some battles." I giggled to myself, and then rolled my eyes. "Thanks for pointing out the obvious!" I thought to myself. After about five minutes, everybody else started to come in. There was a guy with white hair and red eyes that Black Star called out to. He came over with a girl with twin tails and green eyes, she had a two kids from our school trailing behind her. I totally by passed the stupid things the white haired kid and Black Star were doing, when it came to these two students I couldn't let any opportunity to fight them slip away, since they were never at the school. They are on a lot of missions, and their names are Ace and Jett. Jett is tall and he has black hair with bright blue eyes, he's the meister out of the two of them. Ace is a dirty blonde boy who is a bit shorter than Jett, he is a sword. I don't know what the sword looks like but I hope I'll be able to see it today. "Hello Ace, Jett. I don't see you around much." I said all relaxed even though I really wanted to yell out how much better I was. Ace looked my way while Jett just acted like I wasn't there. "Ah! Well if it isn't (y/n)! If you think you that you are going to win this and get into the main DWMA you are wrong! Jett and I are going to win!" I looked and him and yelled, "THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG! I'M THE BIGGEST STAR HERE!!!" Everyone form the main DWMA looked at me and gave a sweat drop, some even said something like 'She reminds me of Black Star.' Krissy grabbed my arm and giggled. I looked down at her and even though she was giggling I knew she wanted me to stop and save it for later, so I did just that. I gave Ace one last look and walked away. "Krissy, (y/n)! This is Soul and Maka." Liz said. Shook hands with both of them and then we all sat together.

After what seemed like forever, Lord Death finally came. "Hey, hey, hey everybody!! Today we have our students from the DWMA in Texas. One lucky weapon/miester pair will get to stay here while the rest go back to their normal school. So let's get started!" The Professor rolled his eyes and said, "The rules of the game are simple. You have to fight the other students from your school, and once we have the last pair here they will have to fight a certain someone from our DWMA to get in." Death Scythe then walked up and said, "So let's let the game begins!!"

~Spirit's pov~
"Look at me Maka, you're daddy doing such a good job!" I then looked over at Maka, and kept on staring at her. "Yeah, that's right. You're old man is pretty cool, huh?" (A/N: Sorry about this, I just could not put in here. Hope you enjoyed that. XD)

~Back to normal pov~
"Uh...Maka. You're dad seems to be looking at you funny." Soul said. Maka then turned her head to Death Scythe's direction. "Grr....He's making that stupid face again, too." I looked at Maka and said, "That's your dad!" Maka sweat dropped and said, "Uh....Yeah, his name is Spirit. If you win this then you can call him that, and you can call the Professor, Stein. Otherwise just steer clear of my dad." I laughed and thanked her for the advice, then Maka and I started to talk about books we've read. After awhile we heard Spirit say, "The next battle will be with...(y/n), Krissy and....Ronnie and Jamie!" I stood up and so did Krissy. We walked down the stairs and to the area. Ron and Jamie were already there, waiting for us. "Well Ron, Jamie. This will be our last fight together so I'll make it nice." I said. Ron smiled and said, "That's music to my hears. Jamie, let's do this thing!" Ron said. I just held out my hand for Krissy to take and she transformed and so did Jamie. Jamie turned into a machine gun. Krissy went to her basic form of two black swords. I expanded my soul and charged Ron, ready to fight.  

___________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: I don't own Soul Eater or you. I only own the characters that I make up.

Guide to x reader format:

y/n- your name

h/c- Your hair color

e/c- your eye color