The First Fight!

Jamie turned into a machine gun. Krissy went to her basic form of two black swords. I expanded my soul and charged Ron, ready to fight.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ron was already shooting me with the bullets that came from Jamie. I quickly dodged them all. I had fought Ron many times in the past, so this was nothing. I could easily beat Ron and Jamie....or that's what I thought. I got hit by two bullets, and they filled my body with pain. I fell back not wanting to get hit again. "So...(y/n) how did you like Jamie's and mine poison bullets? They have a coating of poison that will paralyze the body within 10 minutes!" Ron said/yelled at me. "Shit.....this is going to be bad. I only have two options, one-beat him in 10 minutes or two-use my healing ninjtsu to heal myself and drag this battle out." I thought to myself. The choice was clear. I knew what I was going to do. Seeing as I wanted to get this over with as fast as possible I did option one...I was going to beat them within the 10 minutes I had left. Well....it was more like 9 now, but who cares. I used my speed ninjtsu and disappeared. I watched as the two of them looked around trying to find Krissy and I. The first thing I had to do was obverse my opponent and predict what they will do next. Having fought Ron many times I knew that if I jumped down right behind him he would take 5.2 seconds to turn around and give me the finishing blow. So I then had 5.2 seconds to give him my finishing move. I waited until his back was facing me. I quietly jumped down behind him, and in the fastest way possible I made an x with both of the black swords Krissy was turned into and I pinned Ron down. I had him in a way that if either one of us move he would lose his head. The referee blew his whistle. "This match has been won by (y/n) and Krissy!" Death Scythe said. (Yes he is the referee...) Krissy turned back into her human form and whispered in my ear. "Don't you need to heal yourself? You only have like 2 minutes left." My eyes got wide and quickly healed myself. I didn't need to announce my ninjtsu because I was no longer fighting. I only said the ninjtsu I was doing during a battle because it's more fun that way. There was a flash of blue light and then all of my wounds were gone and I didn't feel the pain all over my body any more. Ron was still on the ground shocked that I won and not him. I looked at him and gave a little smile, then I walked away back to my seat.

Krissy and I fought some more battles and won them all. So far we hadn't had any trouble winning any of them. most of the students from the smaller DWMA aren't all that strong. They lack the ability to fight for a cause. Something that Krissy and I have. I want to fight so that way I can get strong enough for revenge on Beatrice and that way I can be strong enough to protect Krissy. Krissy wants to be stronger so she can find Dakota and kick his butt for everything that he's put us through. If we join the bigger DWMA then we'll both be able to reach our goals sooner. That's why no matter what we have to keep on fighting. There was one more fight left, and only two teams left. Krissy and I had made it to the finale battle and so have Ace and Jett. We stepped in the area ready to fight the biggest fight of our lives. (Well with the exception of the one with Beatrice.) Ace and Jett took their time getting there. Ace smiled and said, "(y/n)...get ready because you are going down!" I only rolled my eyes and replied with, "Your gonna eat those words because you two are the ones who will end up on the ground in the end!" With that the battle began. Krissy once again changed into her classic double black swords. Jett changed into his sword from. He was a normal sword size, with a blue handle and a gold edges on the sword. There were some black words on the blade but I couldn't read them, but even if I could there wasn't enough time because Ace was already charging me. I blocked his attacked and kicked him in the stomach. He fell back and groaned in pain. I didn't waste any time. I ran towards him and attacked, but he easily blocked it, sending me flying over to the left side. I looked up at the ceiling and saw that there were some beams up there. Krissy knew what I was thinking and changed into her chain scythe. I wrapped one end of it t the beam and the I swung over Ace and Jett. I then continued and got onto the beam and watched Ace and Jett. I knew that they could see me and that they knew that I was up here, but I needed time to think. I knew that the second I dropped down that they would get us. So I did the only thing that I could do. Krissy and I changed places. I changed into a black scythe and Krissy jumped off of the beam. Ace turned to face her, or who he thought was me. He smiled and ran for Krissy. He knew how I fought but he never once fought Krissy. This was our plan, and once he found out we had something else in mind. Ace went to hit Krissy in my weak spot, but when the hit landed nothing happened. Ace was confused and shocked and in that moment Krissy attacked and cut off a little bit of Ace's hair, it would have been worse if he hadn't stopped the attack. He jumped back a little but Krissy wasn't going to let him have that space. She ran towards him and attacked again. Ace just barely dodged the attack. When Krissy went for another swing, Ace gave a big smile. "Well, that was smart of you two. I didn't know that (y/n) had a weapon from. But now you two are going down!" He said. "Dam! Krissy he's good, you know what to do next!" I said, and Krissy nodded. She threw me up in the air and I changed back into my human from, we were lucky that we wore the same thing today. When I was coming down Krissy changed into her black swords. I caught her and landed perfectly. I had a whole new attitude because Dakota had told us to never do this again....but Krissy and I really wanted to win this. I made my soul bigger so that it would be like Krissy's soul. I looked Ace right in the eye to show him I was dead serious. "SOUL RESONANCE!"

I yelled out and Krissy and I started our soul resonance. It was huge and strong. That's because our souls are basically the same, except Krissy's is a little bit bigger. So, by making mine the same size as her's we can make our soul resonance super strong. There was wind going everywhere, Ace could barely stand and the students in their seats had to hang on to something to stay there. My eyes were closed and I opened them because Krissy and I had reached our climax for this soul resonance. We could go with a more powerful one, but we didn't want to kill Ace and Jett. Then Krissy and I said together, "NIGHTMARE BUTTERFLY!" A bunch of little black butterflies came out of Krissy's black swords and headed for Ace and Jett. Ace was so shocked that he couldn't even move. With the addition of the butterflies Krissy's swords where a bright light, and if you got hit by it you would get double the pain. I started running towards Ace and Jett, and I was as fast and as graceful as a butterfly. I jumped and the butterflies and the back of the sword hit Ace and Jett. Ace fell back and I landed perfectly on the ground. The butterflies were gone and our soul resonance was over. Ace and Jett were done there was no way they could fight any more, so Krissy changed back into a human. Death Scythe couldn't say anything at first because he was shocked at our fight as well. "T-the winner of the battle is (y/n) and Krissy!" He finally said. Krissy and I hugged each other. We would be going to the big DWMA!      

___________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: I don't own Soul Eater or you. I only own the characters that I make up.

Guide to x reader format:

y/n- your name

h/c- Your hair color

e/c- your eye color