What Happens Next?

It's been two days since we went on that assignment, and now DWMA trust us even though I went totally the insane. It was because Stein said something about how we all have a little madness inside of us, and that's okay. I was sitting on the sofa because it's a Sunday witch means no school. Krissy looked up from her book to look at me. I was lying upside down on the sofa, and I would make quite groaning noises every now and then. She giggled at me and then put her book down. "(y/n), if you're bored why don't you try reading or study. That really big exam is coming up." I groaned louder, "Krissy." I whined, "That's no good! Books tend to be boring after a couple of hours because of all the words. And who studies for fun! That's just stupid!" (A/N: I know that studying is a thing some of you people do for fun, so if you are one of those people, I'm sorry if I have offended you that was not my goal.) Krissy sighed and picked her book back up, "Fine, then you find something to entertain yourself with, by yourself." Krissy then went back to reading her book. I sighed really loudly, and then I did a roll off the sofa and stood up on my feet. I looked at the book Krissy was reading and saw it was "Gone With The Wind"*. That is a really long book but she says that it's super good, so I guess the length is worth it for her. I saw her cell phone and I picked up without her seeing it. "Well....I guess sending Kid super superficial pictures would entertain me for a while.....and It's something I found to do by myself." I then flipped open the phone and started to send Kid a picture message. Krissy dropped her book and took the phone back, "That's not fair! What if I texted Black Star.....well I don't know! But you know what I mean!" I giggled and said, "Krissy I wasn't actually going to do it, I just needed you attention." She looked at her phone and saw that there was no contact in the message, but just a bunch of letters. "Okay....but why did you need my attention?" I giggled again and said in a matter of fact way, "Well, first I wanted to know how that date with Kid went." She smiled sweetly at the thought, "It. Was. Perfect." We both giggled and I continued, "Next I wanted to get Maka, Soul, Black Star, Tsubaki, Liz, Patty, Kid, and Crona together to do something. We should get to know them better since they are our friends now." Krissy smiled and said, "I like that idea, but I already know a lot about Kid!" I smiled and pulled out my own phone. I then sent Maka a text saying, "Hey, Maka! Krissy and I were wondering if you would like to hang out with us and the others. We haven't asked them yet." I then sent similar texts to everyone else. I got a whole bunch of replies from everyone saying they were in, and we picked the meeting place of a cafe called,The Mad Batter.

​~Time skip to when everyone shows up~

"So, what do you guys want to do?" I asked. "Well, usually we play basketball." Soul said, but then Maka spoke up, "But we're not playing it!" She then shivered for some reason and Soul laughed, "Still traumatized from that day with your old man?" Maka frowned and said, "Shut Up Soul!" And then Soul got the legendary Maka chop. I giggled and then Kid said something, "Well, I don't mind what we do as long as it's symmetrical." Then Kid went into a daydream. "I don't care what we do as long as there are no ghosts!" Liz said. Krissy looked down at the ground and said, "AW! I guess that rules out the symmetrical mob ghost hunt." Everyone looked at her like she was insane and Kid said, "I like the symmetrical mob idea....okay! For here on out we can only walk as a symmetrical mob!" Everyone groaned but no one complained about it, knowing that Kid had his mind set on this. Then I spoke up, "Why don't we go to DWMA and make an obstacle course in the yard? That way everyone can do something that they like." Maka smiled and then said, "I like that idea, (y/n)!" So we all walked, as a symmetrical mob, to DWMA to make our obstacle course.

~Time Skip, once again. Crona: "I don't know how do deal with all these time skips!" (Only because he didn't say anything back there.)~

We all got to the yard of the school, and it was big. Maka left to go ask Lord Death if was okay for us to build our course here. I was thinking about the supplies that we should use. That's when Maka came back with a but load of supplies. "Hey, you guys! Lord Death said that it is okay for us to build it here, and he gave us some supplies. He would also like to see it when we're done!" We all smiled and go to work. Black Star was doing something when he all of the sudden shouted, "MY PART OF THE COURSE IS GONNA BE THE BEST BECAUSE I'M THE BIGGEST STAR THERE IS!!" I got a little upset and said, "That's where you're wrong because I'm a bigger star than you!" Black Star and I were just about to fight but Maka gave us a Maka chop and we both fell to the ground. Tsubaki giggled and Krissy ran to my side to make sure I was okay. Once we all had our parts done, we started to put them all together, the only problem was that whenever we put something somewhere Kid would arrange it that way it was symmetrical. Once it was done we all took a step back and looked at it. We all sweat dropped, well all of us but Patty. She was off in her own world, Kid had made the whole thing symmetrical without ruining the stuff that we did. "Well, at least our ideas are still in it....even though it doesn't look the way we wanted it too." I said. That's when Stein creeped up behind us and said in a really creepy voice, "Nice course you got going there." We all jumped and looked at him, but before we could say anything we heard a "MAAAAAKKKKKKKAAAAAAA!" Maka just acted like she didn't hear it and said, "Hey has anyone seen Crona?" I looked around and so did everyone else. That's when we all heard a fait, "I don't know how to deal with this!" I looked at the course and said, "Ummm.....I think Crona got into the course somehow." We all looked at each other and ran into the course. "DON'T WORRY CRONA! THE STAR IS COMING TO SAVE YOU!" Black Star yelled out, but I had a feeling he was only doing this to act like a hero. I sighed and caught up with Krissy. We both looked at each other and nodded, knowing what we were thinking. "We've got to save Crona fast, because Stein must've rigged this." 

*Gone With the Wind is a real book. I have read it myself. It's really long, but it's good. If you really like to read I suggest that you read this book.   

___________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: I don't own Soul Eater or you. I only own the characters that I make up.

Guide to x reader format:

y/n- your name

h/c- Your hair color

e/c- your eye color