The Punishment Game!

I woke that morning to find myself in a room that wasn't mine. I would normally freak out but the smell of food told me to get my butt and gear and go eat. So that's what I did. Once I reached the kitchen I saw Tsubaki cooking breakfast, which could only mean one thing....THE EFFECTS OF THE PUNISHMENT GAME ARE HAPPENING! "Oh, good morning (y/n), did you sleep well?" Tsubaki asked in a very sweet manor. Instead of answering I fell to the floor and started to cry out in despair, "I can defeat 99 kishins easily, but going a day without my sister is COMPLETE AND UTTER HELL! WHO EVER CAME UP WITH THIS STUPID PUNISHMENT CAN DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS!!" Tsubaki laughed and told me to calm down, then she gave me a plate of food. I stopped talking and ate the food. "Wow, Tsubaki....this is really good." I said. Then I felt someone slap me on the back, "Yeah! Tsubaki's cooking is the best!" I turned around to see a shirtless Black Star. My face started to heat up and I almost hit him but then I remembered, It's his house so he should be able to run around shirtless if he wants. Tsubaki looked at me with a worried face, "Uh, (y/n) is everything alright?" I slapped Black Star's head and said, "It's your fault I have to spend all day without Krissy!" Black Star fell to the ground and got up really quickly and said...well more like yelled, "YOU REALLY WANT TO FIGHT A BIG STAR LIKE ME?!!?" Before I could say anything Tsubaki hit us both over the head with her frying pan. "That's enough you two! Are you really so much alike that you don't get along?!" I stood up and apologised to her. Black Star on the other hand couldn't even stand. I sighed and finished eating. Once I was done I went to go and get dressed.

Once we arrived at school I saw Kid, Liz, and Patty all standing outside the building. Krissy was no where to be seen. Kid on the other hand was on his hands and knees crying, because he still couldn't refold the toilet paper and the store is currently closed so he can't buy anymore. I giggled at the sight and as I passed them I could hear Patty laughing and Liz telling Kid it was gonna be alright. I kept on walking to the classroom in hopes that I might be able to see Krissy. Once I reached the room I saw and I was going to go and sit by her, if it wasn't for the fact that Black Star stopped me. "Hey! You know the rules! You can't be near Krissy for one full day." I got really mad but then knew that I had to keep my word so I went with it and followed Black Star to the other side of the room. I sat down at the empty seat and he said, "Hey! You shouldn't look so sad! You have a big star like me to keep you company!" He then smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I blushed and instead of getting upset I gave him a shy smile in return. Class seemed to go on forever. Krissy kept on looking over at me but Kid or Black Star would get in the way. (Krissy ended up sitting next to Kid.) After class Krissy and I got called to the Death room, so Black Star and Soul came with us so that way we would still be apart. (Kid ran off to fold all the toilet paper at school, because if he couldn't do it at home he had to do it at school. :P)

Lord Death looked at Krissy and I and then at the two boys who followed us. "Um....Black Star, Soul why are you two here?" Lord Death asked. Before either one of them could say anything I did, "Since both teams ended up with a tie, we both had to do our punishment. Mine is that I have to be separated from Krissy for one whole day." Lord Death made some sort of noise that meant he understood. "Okay! I have a mission for you and Krissy that needs to be done today! There are about ten kishins in town that have been causing quite a lot of trouble lately. I would like you two to take the mission on, and defeat them tonight!" I looked at Krissy and she seemed up for it so I nodded my head and said, "Right! Only there is one problem...I don't think these two idiots are going to let me use Krissy as a weapon because then we would close to each other." Lord Death looked like he was thinking about it, but then he said, "I'm sure you two will figure out how to deal with that! Have fun!" I sighed and Krissy face palmed. We all left the Death Room and I was thinking of the best way to make this work.

~time skip to night time!~

I looked up at the moon and saw the blood coming out of it's mouth. I can't be the only one who finds that kinda wierd. Black Star and Tsubaki were there so that way Krissy and I would stay far away from each other. We were about ten steps away from one another, and that's when I thought of something. "Krissy, not all weapons need a mister. We can fight like Justin does!" Krissy nodded her head, and said, "Yeah! I like that idea. Just remember we can't get close to each other!" Tsubaki then spoke up, "Alright! Then Black Star and I won't interfere with your mission!" Tsubaki then turned her ponytail into a chain and tied Black Star up. "HEY! TSUBAKI!! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!" Black Star cried out. He struggled too, but Tsubaki wasn't going to let him go. She just giggled to herself. That's when 5 kishins made themselves present.   

___________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: I don't own Soul Eater or you. I only own the characters that I make up.

Guide to x reader format:

y/n- your name

h/c- Your hair color

e/c- your eye color