Chapter 8

Who is my brother?

He doesn't know?

I turn to look at him and he looks confused.

I turn back away from him and say the one word that will probably stop him speaking to me.

"Flynn"

I wave at Nathan and he looks at me and then looks at Alex.

"You are Flynn's little sister? ... that was you in the parking lot" He mumbles to himself.

I stand up and look back at him. "I have to go now, my brother is taking me home"

I feel anger building up for some reason. 

He sits up and seems to be begging me with his eyes to stay. I can't.

"Wait" he  jumps down to the bench on my level wobbling a little due to his ankle. "Come for a drive with me?"

I can feel Nathans eyes in the back of my head, Alex is doing this on purpose now he knows.

Asshole.

"No thank you" I am not being messed around. I can see a strange look in his eyes.

I turn away and step down the bleachers and walk past Nathan towards his car.

I can't be bothered with the drama.

I never wanted this.

I never wanted these stupid feelings for the boy i just left on the bleachers.

____________________________________

"Why the hell was Reed talking to you" My brother hasn't started his engine.

I sit with my arms crossed and my seat belt on.

"I don't know, Don't worry, trust me i want nothing to do with him"

"Has he been fucking with your head? I swear to god Ellie has he?" He grips his steering wheel and looks at me.

"No, I don't even know him too well he's clearly just trying to get to you and it's working!" I playfully push his arm to try and lighten the mood.

"Right, if he comes near you or says anything you tell me, You can't go near him. You can't Ellie"

He starts his engine and checks his rear view mirror before driving out of the car park.

_________________________________

You can't go near him

I keep hearing Nathans words and i know that it is the right thing.

But why does that make me want to go near him?

He didn't speak to me for days and then as soon as he found out i was a Flynn he wanted me to come with him again.

I have been sat on my bed for 10 minutes just staring at my wall.

why do feelings come so easy.

i hear my phone buzz in my bag over near my door and know it will just be Mia who is either asking about homework or asking how she should have here hair for cheer leading on Friday night.

"Sweety" I look up to see my mom at the door.

"Hi Mom, you okay?"

She nods moves towards the window and moves my mesh curtain to look out.

i hear my phone buzz again.

"I know we had plans tonight but we can do them another night" I look at her and she is smiling.