Chapter 22

Oh my god.
I look to my left and there Alex is soaked through his training jersey and here i am looking just as much of a drowned rat.

"You are so clumsy"  Alex laughs and stands up holding his hand out to me.

I gladly take it and find myself brushing off any wet sand or leaves on me.

"You made me jump! This is your fault" I push him playfully and he smiles.

"Come on lets go to the diner to freshen up"
He pulls my hand towards the dark diner doors

"Erm Alex it is closed"
Alex turns around and jingles his keys at me.

"Are we aloud? It looks bad!"

"I work here El, an employee at a diner? Whats wrong with that?" He winks at me as he unlocks the door and presses a code into a keypad to the left before switching the lights on. He then locks the door behind me.

I walk in and immediately notice how see through my top has gone due to the lake incident.

If i don't mention it it will be fine.

"Want a milkshake?" Alex is already behind the counter.

How long was i just in my own head for?

"Sure i'll have a.."

"Strawberry?" Alex Interrupts me and smiles

This boy.

I smile in return and nod my head before taking a seat at a stool at the bar.

Alex turns around and begins to make the milkshake and i take this time to admire him.

Damn he is hot.

Like butterflies every time he looks at me and every time i see him i turn to jello.

My mind runs back to the issue of my brother.

Would he really be so pissed if me and Alex dated?

Me and Alex dating..

ELLIE GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD

"Earth to Ellie" I hear a voice.

I focus back from my thoughts to reality to a blue eyed boy standing in front of me and he slides a fresh and cold looking milkshake my way.

"Sorry, Thank you for this" I smile and take a sip through the straw.

"You're welcome" Alex gives the most genuine smile.

I think he really likes me.

and i know i really like him.

Alex is standing at the other side of the diner bar and is drinking his own chocolate milkshake.

Why is it that all i can think about is kissing his lips?

This is driving me insane I have never had an interest in a boy before. I have kissed boys but yes I am still a virgin but those past kisses were absolutely nothing compare to what this boy makes me feel.

"Can i come around there?" I motion to the other side of the bar.

"Oo well, it is employees only" Alex mocks me and i laugh.

"Jerk" I stand up off my stool and walk to the opening and around the back.

"Aw i'd love to work somewhere like this, look at the view" I look out the window

"Yeah the view is amazing" I look back at Alex and he has his back to the lake and is staring right at me.

I find myself blushing as i know his and my idea of the view was different.

"Alex?" I look up at him.

"Mhm?"

Be bold Ellie.

I move closer to him and rest my hands on his arms and holy hell i try and ignore how muscly they are.

I look up at him and he looks confused but he is giving me a gorgeous boyish grin.

I run one hand up over his shoulder to his neck and find myself lowering my eyes to his lips.

I wanted to be the one to initiate the kiss but what happens next is so much better.

Alex leans down and kisses me with just the right amount of force and oh my does it feel good. Then to my surprise Alex wraps his arms around me and lifts me so i am sitting on the diner bar facing him.

The kiss breaks for a second and i see Alex's smile before he moves between my legs and the kiss becomes more passionate than before.

His hands find the bare skin of my back under my shirt and i find myself gripping his hair softly which revealed a small moan from Alex which seems to light a fire inside him as he pulls me closer to him by gripping my thighs.

I find myself becoming flustered but i don't want this feeling to end and even though i haven't said it before the idea that something between me and Alex is out of bounds makes this even more exciting.

I feel Alex's hands move to my ass and i know he is enjoying himself because i can feel a smile against my lips.

I want this.

I want him.

Alex slows down the kiss before pulling away slightly which leaves us both breathing deeper than before.

"Ellie, I really like you, I don't want you to think this is a game to me" Alex cups my face and makes sure to keep me close to him.

I find myself nodding to his words and smiling at him. "I really really like you too. I don't know where it came from but i do"

Alex's eyes turn dark and I can see the passion eating him up. I take this as my chance to initiate the kiss.

I grab his jersey and pull him close again and enclose my lips to his again. I can tell he likes the fact i kissed him because he released a low growl.

I run my hands down his chest and enjoy that i can feel every muscle under his jersey.

I can feel Alex's hands on this skin on my hips and i know he has hooked his fingers in my leggings and the idea of him being so intimate with me gives me a huge amount of butterflies.

As i am thinking about it his hands move to my front and i can feel him undoing the bottom buttons to my soaked shirt and usually i wouldn't want this but this is Alex and there is no doubt about it that i am feeling a certain kind of way.

I lower my hands and grip the bottom of his shirt and in a second he breaks the kiss and i lift his shirt over his head.

In an instant his body is against mine and his lips are on mine. His hands grip my thighs and he lifts my hips which results in me and him being closer than ever before.

I wrap my self around him so he knows i am absolutely okay with it.

In the next moment i feel his warm hands under my thighs and he is holding me up and he lifts me off the counter and walks us into the back. As he is walking he moves his kisses from my lips to my shoulder and i find it's my turn to release a small moan.

Now we must be in the staff room as there is a small leather couch and Alex sites on it which results in my straddling him.

I want him.

But this is too soon.

Alex looks up at me and he takes both of my hands and brings them to his lips giving both hands a soft kiss.

"El, I'm all in for you" Alex has a pleading look in his eyes and it is like he is pleading for me to feel the same way.

"Alex...I have never felt this way about anyone and the way you are making me feel right now is crazy" I stop myself before i say anything else and he raises an eyebrow at me.

Is it too soon?

I bite my lip as i look at Alex's topless self.

I want this.

____________