"what's happening?"

I'm really making this up as I go

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

"Perry is a little cutie isn't he" I say as I put him down, Phineas looks at me and decides to say "I'm sorry we lost (Y/n) 2.O, but at least we're all okay." Ferb nods his head agreeing with him, but then we all hear honking at the front, I look down sadly knowing that's for me. "I gotta go.. bye guys! I'll probably see you tomorrow" I say and run to the gate and see the car with my mom and dad waiting for me. "Bye (Y/n)!" "Yeah whatever" I hear Phineas and Isabella say, I went to the car and opened the back door. "Hey guys, so did you get everything unpacked?" I ask once I shut the door "not exactly... we were busy" dad tells me looking at me in the car mirror. "Busy doing what?? Also how long will it take to get home?" I ask when we start going "oh not long... just about ten to twenty minutes" mom says and we turn left "I thought you said we live across town? What are you guys hiding from me?!" I ask upset. "We told you that so you wouldn't come hom-" "honey! *clears throat* what your father means is, we wanted you to have fun with Phineas and Ferb sweetie" mom says making me look out the window and see we're home. "Then why isn't everything unpacked?" I ask opening my door and stand up slowly "this is only a block away from their house!" I yell getting more upset by the second.

Mom looked at me with a smile and unlocked the front door, I run straight inside and ask "did you guys pick my room?" Mom and dad exchange a look. I didn't get an answer yet "well?" "It's upstairs first door to the left" dad says so I go upstairs and realize there's a squeaky floorboard. "What's up with the floor?" I ask hearing no response, then mom came up the stairs stopping at the top and told me "it's soundproof down there so you couldn't hear what I said, the floor needs fixed from what the dealer told me." My eyes widen "is my stuff in here?" "All your stuff is unpacked just not the rest of the house, okay love you sweetie! You can watch some cartoons then I'll call you when dinners done" "but I thought you said it's soundproof?" "No I mean call you, there's a home phone in your room" I smile and walk in and close the door. "This is weird..... I'm gonna call some old friends to get my mind off!" I say and go to the phone. I decided to call my best friend from Portland, Sissy! It rang a few times then someone answered "hello?" Sissy's mom answers "hey Mrs. Patterson! It's (Y/n), can I talk to Sissy?" But once I say that all I hear is "no, blame your parents" and the dial tone.

"Okay then.... well cartoons it is!" I say and grab the remote and turned on the tv and flipped through channels.

-time skip to dinner-

I was in the middle of the best movie ever when the phone started ringing "hey, who's this?" "It's mom, dinners ready" "kay be there in a second" I say and turn off the tv. I hung up the phone and walked out, accidentally stepping on the squeaky floorboard along the way. Once I got passed that I ran downstairs because I'm hungry, I haven't eaten since this morning and that was hours ago. "What's for dinner?" I ask and sat down at the table I don't remember having "spaghetti and garlic bread" dad says and sits down with a plate. "Sounds awesome" I say once I seen mom have two plates, she put one down in front of me and I started to eat. "(Y/n) slow down! You're gonna get a stomach ache" mom says "aww let the girl eat, she's probably starving" dad said after. I swallowed my food and asked "what's happening?" They both look at me, I feel like I shouldn't have asked but I can't take it back now. "Nothing, I see you finished your food" mom says making me look down at my plate and see it's just spaghetti sauce. "I guess I did-" "it's time for bed" "what?" "Go upstairs, we still gotta unpack" I look at them suspiciously but get up, and go upstairs. Stepping on the floorboard again and went in my room and layed down looking at the time on my phone 'it's only 8:30?!... something is going on' I think and go to sleep.

Tbc

Okay now this is up, now just keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin