Hiccups

Okay sorry for not updating but I am still trying, anyway let's start.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I wake up and change out of my pajamas, I walk out normally forgetting about the floorboard again. I walked over it and kept going and found mom and dad's room, I opened the door slowly and walked in quickly but quietly. Luckily they are both still sleeping, I look over to the night stand to see my phone and grab it and went back out before they woke up. Success! I leave a note saying I left for them, and ran straight to Phineas and Ferb's house so I can have some fun. Once I get there I'm out of breath, but still knock on the gate to hear Phineas say "it's opened" I walk in and see I'm the first one here. They look to see it's me but they were surprised "(Y/n)! I thought you lived across town!" Phineas says and hugs me, that took me by surprise. I laugh and hug back saying "turns out I live just a block away, but I got my phone so I was thinking we could take a picture again" I show them my phone. Ferb nodded and Phineas said "that's a great idea!" I set the phone down and set the timer for ten seconds "okay get ready!" I say and go back to them after I pushed the button. I put my arms around their shoulders, Ferb smiled, and Phineas did a peace sign giving me an idea.

At the last second I bunny ear Phineas, the sound of the camera could be heard and we went to look at it, Phineas laughed noticing the new set of ears I gave him. Ferb didn't notice so I pointed at them, he chuckled "I *chuckles* had too" I say laughing so much now. I look around the yard and notice nothing built "what's going on today?" I ask looking at Phineas "we were just thinking about that" he explains so I start thinking. That's when Isabella came and said "hey Phineas" we look at her and Phineas says "hi Isabella" "whatcha *hiccup* doing?" I look at her raising an eyebrow while Phineas says "are you okay?" "Yeah I just came by to see whatcha *hiccup* doing." I finally say "that sounds like a bad case of hiccups girl" "I know it's been driving me crazy *hiccup*-" "hey why don't we help you?" She hiccups again. I laugh "this is gonna be a long day" Phineas looks down by his legs and asks "hey where's Perry?"

-time skip to after the haunted house got built-

When Isabella left we start to build the haunted house, I basically got along with Phineas the entire time. We just got done, so Phineas called up some other kids to help and gave them a talk to dress up as the scariest thing they can think of. I just put on a witch hat because I think I threaten her about Phineas, she is cray cray, but once everyone came back dressed up they went in while we got Isabella. She looked at me and asks "what're you supposed to be?" "Myself, I don't have much to work with" and we walked to the backyard and went inside the  haunted house me, Phineas, and Isabella. She hiccupped even after the doors closed and she tried to pull on the doors "darn, what else do ya guys got?" I smile and lead her to the right direction, the room was dark and that's when Phineas started singing about the house, I also sang at parts. To be honest some of the kids costumes weren't that scary a failed math test, and a little girl with her dog.

If you ask me Ferb did the best with that laugh once we got to the end "did it work?" I ask her, she was about to answer when she hiccupped "I was afraid that you would say that" Phineas said as we got out of the cart. I got another idea and say "there's one more thing we could try..." the boys caught on to what I was thinking and put up the antenna, Phineas explained that this place was powered by electricity. Then the place started going crazy "woah too much Ferb, too much! Look out!" Phineas yells and we duck for cover while the place was getting crazier. I scream "someone must be screaming their head off to make this much power!" The boys nod their head while we're all behind a desk. That's when Candace comes in the room and we go over to her "Candace!?" Me and Phineas say while she talked about busting them and walked over to the elevator. As Candace walked away Phineas asked "is there any chance that that cured your hiccups?" Isabella hiccups again for the answer. We started going back down for a different idea when the place starts shaking, everyone ran out except for me and Phineas.

Neither of us are tall enough to get out and we say at the same time "what's happening? Guys?!" That's when the place got off the ground and Phineas yells "a little help!??!" I start getting scared and hug him. Because of him leaning against the wood it broke and we start falling "quick everyone sashes!" I hear but then Phineas says to me "(Y/n), I know we'll make it out of thi-" he didn't get to finish because we bounced against what felt like a trampoline. I go a little up because of it and I notice Phineas stick the landing, but I start falling again so he catches me! "Now that was scary.... hey my hiccups are gone" Ferb walks over to us and gives a thumbs up. I sigh happy knowing it's all over, Phineas set me down "thanks for catching me" I say "it wasn't a problem, I'm happy we're all okay" we share a laugh. I sit against the tree, Phineas and Ferb do the same "ahh today was a great day guys, what do you think the scariest thing was?" "Oh definitely the giant floating baby head" me and Ferb say at the same time "yeah" Phineas agreed. We just sat in a comfortable silence when I asked "hey wait where did that come from?" They both shrug their shoulders.

I take out my phone and notice texts from my mom saying I have to go home, and her worrying because I usually text right back. I frown and say "sorry guys I have to go, see ya tomorrow!" And start walking home.

Tbc

Okay not this is finished, just keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin