Meeting "Agent P"

Okay I just kinda wanted to see if you guys like this part, and he helps with something in future chapters!

Perry's p.o.v

I go to my bed and go in a circle about to get comfy but then Monogram calls me on my wristwatch. I sigh and open it "sorry Agent P, but we think someone infiltrated your lair!" I widen my eyes "well what're you doing Agent P? Get down there and check it out!" I nod and go to one of my ways down to my lair. 'I wonder who's down here.... only one way to find out' I think as I land on my feet and grab my communicator. Monogram pops up on the computer "good you made it, Carl may or may not have said some important things that whoever is down here will know just look around." Then Carl gets defensive and says "hey I wasn't the only one!" Monogram clears his throat and says "just forget it, you think you can handle this Agent P?" I roll my eyes and say "yeah, but if I need back up I know who to call." I turn off my computer and turn around "just come out! I'll unplug the computer so they can't see, but if you don't come out I'll find you anyways."

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I listened as who I think Carl and Major Monogram are and what they say "call Agent P for me Carl, we're gonna have to tell him the news." Then the computer goes back off, I roll out of view and see the place a bit more. Then I hear some footsteps so I hid under the hovercraft again, I look and see a platypus standing on two legs and he grabs this collar thing and then the computer turns back on again. Now I get a better look at Monogram and Carl, but Monogram says "good you made it, Carl may or may not have said some important things that whoever is down here will know just look around." I silently chuckle and think 'yeah, you gave me enough info to know that you guys know me and the Flynn-Fletchers, let's not forget my own parents!' Who I think Agent P is then turns off the computer. He turns around and says "just come out! I'll unplug the computer so they can't see, but if you don't come out I'll find you anyways." I raise me eyebrows but look closer at his face and realize something....

I roll to the other side so then if he tries to do anything I can at least know the hovercraft is in the way. I ask out loud "Perry?" He sees me and widens his eyes "(Y-Y/n)?! What're you doing here?!?!" He asks and then instantly goes under the desk and I'm guessing he unplugs the computer. He comes back up making me say "is this some type of job you have? Being Agent P?!" He sighs and hands me this piece of paper. I grab it and start reading "oh wait you have your own pamphlet? 'If found out by the host family, they would get their mind erased and get relocated' *laughs* Perry I'm not related to them! Don't worry, I can keep a secret." He smiles and was about to say something but I quickly say before him "but you have to answer my questions" he nods and says "that's fair."

-time skip to after the explaining-

I stand up and say "so correct me if I'm wrong, you have been fighting some dude names Heinz Doofensmirtz who is trying to take over Danville, and Rodney is like his evil arch nemesis and he wants me to become evil?" "Yeah that's pretty much it." I start laughing "okay.... also whenever any of us ask 'where's Perry' that's where you're at? Fighting off what everyone is calling an 'evil pharmacist'?" He nods his head. I look up and over at the computer "what're you gonna tell Monogram? He's gonna want an explanation." He looks at the computer screen too and says "I'll just tell him it was a raccoon" I laugh at his answer. I calm down and say "did you hear what happened between me and Phineas?" He looks back at me and was about to slowly nod no, but nods yes.

I fall onto my back and say "well he's just making me more worried, and let's face it my parents are probably gonna find me I mean I'm in one of the only houses I know!" Perry sits down next to me and pats my shoulder. I can tell he's smiling while saying "he's just as worried as you are, he just doesn't want to lose you again" I sigh and look back up at Perry. I put a small smile on my face and say "thanks Perry, it's good to talk this out... you think they're worried about me?" He walks over to his computer and plugs it back in and shows a camera in Phineas and Ferb's room. It shows Phineas crying into his pillow, someone knocks on the door "Phineas... it's me I'm coming in" Ferb says and walks in and closes the door behind him.

I frown at the scene, Ferb sighs and says "she'll come back, she doesn't know any other house except ours-" "that's the thing Ferb!! She doesn't know this town anymore, what if her parents found her or worse.... whoever Rodney is got to her and kidnapped her" I notice he's eyes are red. I felt a tear go down my face, I wipe it and say "get me back up there" he nods and grabs my hand and pulls me towards a different tube. He stops before we get to it and says "we should show up together, I'm gonna take this collar off and then you're gonna carry me."

I nod and say "at least I can make up a lie that way and say I was out looking for you" he nods and then takes off the collar and jumps in my arms he then makes his eyes going both left and right like usual, I carry him and walk towards the tube and we go up. I notice we were in what was the backyard and even then I was shot up in the air, I land this time and look around to see no one seen us, and continued my way inside. I closed the door and went straight upstairs and to the boys' door and knocked, Ferb yells "mom I'm still trying to help him, and I got this under control just keep an eye out for dad coming back with (Y/n) or Perry!" I open the door and close it without them knowing but say "I found Perry."

They both look back at me and run straight to me and accidentally make me fall, I'm still holding Perry but they're both hugging me to death. I look down at Perry to see if he can breathe and I noticed he's doing the same with me, I nod once and he does the same, I hug back knowing everything is okay now except one thing..... I still need to apologize for making them feel like this, and everything I said.

Tbc

Okay I hope you guys like this! Now remember keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin