Girl time!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

We all start thinking of what to do "we can go and watch tv?" I ask, they nod but Phineas walks out first, I got held back by Ferb. Phineas doesn't seem to notice so Ferb says "(Y/n)... please be careful" I smile knowing he cares about me "don't worry, I won't leave my best friend again" I say and hug him. He hugs straight back and says "thanks.... also without you, Phineas would be heartbroken and I don't think he would want to continue building." I let go and say "I guess that I should make sure that I never trust my parents again... now let's watch some tv" I say happily. We walked downstairs and see Phineas on the couch and then he sees us "finally, I already started looking for something to watch!" We laugh and I say "sorry, we just had a talk."

Phineas smiles and scoots over and I sat in-between the two brothers, Candace comes in talking on her phone. She's louder than the tv, how can they even hear it?! "Candace can you talk a little quieter, please?" I ask nicely. She looks at me and says "I'll call you back Jeremy" she closes her phone and pulls me into her room. I look around and notice Ducky Momo objects, such as plates, cups, posters, and also some pictures of Jeremy, either actual pictures or taped pictures on posters. I smile and say "nice room-" "do you think you can help me with Jeremy?!" I jump at the sudden question. I think about it and say "with what? Like you want some advice from a kid, or just my opinion?" "Well, he told me before a girl cheated on him and I just wanted to know who and he wouldn't tell me! What do you think?" I think about it.

I then say "maybe he just doesn't want you to know because it's someone you know? Or maybe because he doesn't want you knowing because you might get carried away and then 'destroy' that girl." She nods in understanding "you got a good brain.... you need help with anything?" I blush and say "uhh nope, not at all" I smile and look her in the eyes. She smiles and says "it's Phineas, isn't it?" I widen my eyes and ask "how'd you know?" "It's kinda obvious, just like how Isabella likes him... to tell you some advice, just be you he will like you back and forget about Isabella" we laugh and then start hanging out. Candace grabs out some of her old outfits, it kinda looks like her outfit but it's (f/c)! I gasp and go in her closet and change, it fits perfectly "omg you look good in it! Wanna take a picture together?" I nod and we take a picture and she posts it.

"Look at all the likes!" "Forget about the likes, look at the comments! 'You guys are perfect at twinning!'" "What about 'Candace who is that? They look adorable.' There's alot saying about how you look (N/n)" "really? 'Om gosh can I get her account from you Candace? She got my brother blushing' okay let's get back to hanging out." I am seriously feeling embarrassed right now, she laughs and says "see even.... I mean yeah let's go back downstairs" I raise an eyebrow at Candace when she said that. I couldn't question her though because she pushed me all the way back to the couch with Phineas and Ferb. They both look at us and Ferb says "(Y/n) you're getting boy famous in Danville" Phineas looks at Ferb questioningly "what do you mean?" Phineas asks making Ferb show him his phone. Phineas sees and says "you shouldn't be going on anything where your parents can see where you are (Y/n)!" I roll my eyes.

Phineas sees that though "what?" "Phineas I mean, it's nice you care and all but.... you don't have to be so overprotective! Me and Candace were just having fun." Phineas looks hurt but says "I'm just looking out for you-" "well just... let me worry about me! The only thing I need is a hideout, that's all you need to worry about." I walk back upstairs and lean against a wall trying to calm down, but somehow I somehow made the wall go back and I start sliding down this tube wayyy underground. My butt hits the floor and I see I'm in this big white room, and there's some outfits for a platypus like an astronaut suit, and alot more. I stop and turn around to see a big computer screen "this is.... cool! What even-" but I notice the computer screen start to turn on so I hide under this hovercraft? "Agent P? Did you come back again?" 'Agent P? Who in the heck is Agent P?!' "Did you find anything else about (Y/n)? Or Rodney?" I silently gasp 'how do they know my name? And do they know something about Rodney that I don't?!?!'

Tbc

Okay I am sorry for not updating this that much, but remember to keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin