P&F get busted (part 2)

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

The bus left with Phineas and Ferb ten minutes ago, Linda left Candace to watch me until my bus came for me "I hope you're happy Candace" I tell her. She looks at me with a smile "oh I am, I've been waiting for this a very long time, you leaving wasn't a part. Life works in weird ways, oh look here's your bus!" A pink bus pulls up as Candace said that. I look at her with a tear going down my face "I guess this is goodbye Candace" I say and stand up. A lady walks up to Candace saying "don't worry about her, you see at the Smile Away Reformatory for girls. It is as perfect as the one for boys, once you know it, it'll be the end of summer and youre sister is home and safe."

I look at the brochure in the lady's hand, the place looks decent enough, but nothing is really ever like the brochure, I learned that the hard way. I sit down in the bus and see a girl who looks happy to see me "hey there, wanna be my friend?" She asks. She has shoulder length blonde hair, her bangs on her left side is dyed baby blue, and she actually looks nice. "Why are you being sent to the reformatory?" I ask being curious, she shows the head of a teddy bear. "I like cutting the heads off of stuffed bears, panda, ice, you name it, so my parents got scared. Mostly when they seen me hanging them on my wall, so they're sending me here for summer."

I widen my eyes and say "you sound.... very nice" she nods "I know, I don't belong here" I just realized that lady said Candace is my sister. With that in mind I open the window and say "she is not my sister, now let's go, I want lunch." The lady nods and leaves Candace, she looks hurt, but she's done this to herself, these guys aren't gonna break me either. The bus pulls away as I look at Candace with a tear going down my face, I wanna see if she cares about my pain. She didn't even look back at me, so I just waited to get at the reformatory, it doesn't take long really. Just like I thought, it looks nothing like the brochure, it looks more like a girls prison than a pink paradise.

I sigh and walk out with every other girl, each one actually looking scarier than the next, then there's me, they kept asking why I'm here. I answered them all with the same response "because I like to build stuff that's fun, like roller coasters. My mom figure didn't like it, and she sent me here" they always nodded in understanding. The lady says "I think I'm gonna like breaking you, you're imagination is wild, the wild one's are tough to crack." I look at her weirdly "the name is (Y/n), tell me when I'm getting broken, because it's not happening." She smirks "call me head mistress, this is gonna be fun" she walks away showing us the beds.

They hung up some posters on the walls saying "'listening to parents is my favorite'" and stuff like that, I roll my eyes and look around. There's some extra bolts lying around, for some reason tools, and not to mention other stuff to build. I smirk and make a singing pillow, it was kinda hard with such limited stuff, Phineas and Ferb can do better. Head mistress walks my way and asks "whatcha doin?" I smile and say "this" I squeeze the pillow to make it sing. "It's not criminaaaal to be an individuaaaal!" She smiles and rips the pillow to shreds. "Good luck sleeping tonight, now go clean the bathroom, with this" she hands me a tooth brush.

I furrow my eyebrows, taking the tooth brush, and walk towards the girls bathroom, there's not much to clean, but I start anyway. I start scrubbing the sink while humming a tune, I didn't even realize I was harmonizing with my scrubbing. "No more music!" Head mistress adds, then walks away, I just laughed as I continued scrubbing.

-short time skip-

I am still smiling as I built a little robot, it starts to take its first steps, when it gets stepped on by the head mistress, she groans "I can't do it." I smirk and ask "can't do what exactly?" She looks down at me "I can't break you, you're too imaginative." I have a little victory for myself, but she smirks and says "so I'm sending you to the boys reformatory. Maybe that'll break you" I sigh and say "if you think so lady-" "for the thousandth time it's head mistress." I laugh at her annoyed reaction "never gets old" she grabs me by my wrist and walks me to the building next door. "Open up!" She yells, the door opens to show the dude who took Phineas and Ferb.

He looks at me, then at head mistress saying "I didn't think I'd ever see you over here, what's the trouble?" He asks and stays in the same spot. Head mistress shoves me in front of her saying "finally found one that I can't break, thought you should give it a try." The dude nods and says "first you admit it" she glares at him and says "never" "then I wish you luck." He starts to walk away, but she sighs and says "my twin brother is better than me in everyway." I laugh at that, she death glares me, the man walks back and says "okay I'll help, come with me." I walk at the same pace as the dude, we walked to a certain place in general, until we came to a door.

He opens it with a smirk "remember your friends?" I gasp as I see Phineas and Ferb standing there looking like they are two normal boys. I go up to Phineas and say "what has he done to you??" He looks at me with a vague expression. "I have come to my senses, no more age-inappropriate activities, from now on only coloring and drawing." His voice.... it's so robotic! "Let's b-build something, Phineas please!" I say with tears falling. He looks at me and says "age-inappropriate building is unsafe and irresponsible" I fall to my knees. The man gets me back to my feet and says "seen enough?" I glare at him and look back to Phineas.

I grab Phineas's hand and say "tell me you remember me!" His face doesn't change as he says "age-inappropiate relationships are not allowed." I gasp and take a few steps back "th-this isn't you! Ferb, come on dude, please!" He doesn't say anything. "N-No" is the last thing I say before getting sprayed with water "no relationships! No building." Everytime I tried to grab some type of tool, he shot water at me, whenever I tried to fix Phineas and Ferb, water. I was slowly giving up, and he knew it, I sigh as I tried one last time to break Phineas, what did I get? Water.

Tbc

There ya go guys, I finished this chapter for you, now just remember to keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin