P&F get busted (part 1)

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I am in the back seat of the station wagon.... while we're on top of a big tower, just so the flying car from the future; today won't hurt anyone. Phineas starts digging in the tool box for something "hey guys" I look at him curiously, wondering what he was gonna say. "Have you seen bolt number four-hundred and seventy three?" I look around and say "no." Ferb shook his head saying he hasn't seen it either, I stand out from the car and say "I'll see if it's done there." They nod their heads as I go down the elevator, this is so tall I forget it takes a second to get down. Once I step out I see Candace run away from the window and run back saying "oh, great and magical being who make all things magically vanish before Mom sees them. Knock it off!!"

I laugh a little at that, but immediately remember about that bolt, I start looking around to where we've been out here. Not much to see, it could've gotten lost in the grass, I stop looking for a second hearing Linda and Candace.

"Don't you get tired of this?"

"What do you mean?"

"The same old routine every day. Doesn't it ever get.. mm, I don't know- boring?"

"You know what? You're right. I guess it has gotten a little old. I just get so frustrated. I always come so close to busting Phineas and Ferb, but it ends the same way every single time. I look and say there's a massive 'thing' Phineas and Ferb built right in front of me, but every time you look, you always say..."

I watch as Linda's expression changes "I see it!" She says in shock, I look at her worried "there it is 'I see it.' Right on cue! Wait, what? Come again?" Candace asked shocked by Linda's reaction of this. "I said, that I see it!" Linda says meaning the invention of the day, Candace is still in denial though. "You mean you see my point?" She asks confused "no, she means she sees the tower" I explain. The tower beeps "you do??" Candace asks happily "I don't see why you're so happy Candace. I'm gonna miss doing this" Linda looks at me "you knew?!" I nod my head "yeah, along with almost everyone else in this town."

Linda was shocked "how can you miss this?!" She started rambling a bit, until the flying car of the future; today flew right past us. "Hi, mom! Check it out! The flying car of the future; today!" Phineas exclaims as he parks it. "Is that my car?" Me and Candace both say "she sees the car, too" Candace was happy, I'm not. It was quiet for a split second before Linda yells "PHINEAS! FERB! GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT." I nervously bite my lip as I try to sneak back inside, but I felt my arm get grabbed, I look up at Linda. "Not on my watch, you knew?!" I flinch at her tone and say "I helped them everyday, I'm surprised you're just now noticing."

She was beyond furious, I look down as the two finally get down here, they see me looking down "what's wrong (Y/n)?" Phineas asks. I stay quiet as Linda is being a concerned mother "boys this is the most dangerous thing I've ever seen!!" She yells. I'm pretty sure even the neighborhood knows about them finally getting busted right now. "Don't worry, we were safe, Ferb invented a new invisible helmet head system" Phineas explained. We take off our helmets "yeah, we were wearing helmets Linda, we're fine, just like everyday." Phineas then says "'when life's never dull, wear a hull for your skull'" I laugh a little hearing that.

"How dare you do all this without permission!"

I interrupt. "But all of their building permits are in order!"

She looks at me. "I mean, my permission."

Phineas puts his arm around my shoulder. "This morning I asked you if we could modify our car to make it fly."

Linda pulls out a toy car. "I was talking about your toy car!! How could you possibly think I meant my station wagon?! You are in SO much trouble, kids!!!"

I repeat myself. "But...we do this sort of thing every day."

She acted shocked, like I haven't told her this. "What?!?"

Candace intervened. "See, Mom? I told you...but you never listened."

Linda was finally quiet for a good three minutes as the three of us exchange a worried look, she took a bit to come out of whatever fantasy she went into.

"Oh, Candace! All the times I called you delusional and mocked you to my friends behind your back, all those journals I've filled with an eye towards stand-up comedy. You were telling the truth! I'm so sorry, you're the best daughter any mother could dream of having." I felt a little hurt by that to be honest, what am I? Chopped liver?? I shake my head and hug Phineas. He hugs back, comforting me from all of this, Candace has her moment, she finally did it, after everything. Lawrence finally walked out, he was impressed by the tower we built, but Linda questioned him. "Did you know about this?!" She asked, clearly still upset about all of this "no, no not really."

"What are you gonna do to them? No TV for a month? Or they have to serve me for a year! *gasps* how about confiscating their toolbox? *gasps* I know! Take away their seats on the city council!"

Linda then asks surprised "you have seats on the city council?" Phineas explained it to her "we rotate out with the Board of Selectmen." I let go from the hug and look at her saying "I was always a plus one, good meetings, too." Lawrence cuts in saying "well, some punishment may be in order, but, look, there's no harm done really." I shift my wait onto my dominant foot, but something is under it, I pick it up and say "guys look. It's bolt number four-hundred and seventy three!" Phineas hesitates saying "hope it wasn't important." The tower falls, destroying a big part of the house, we look at the car as it parks itself safely.

"Well, at least the self-parking works" I say with a nervous laugh along with Phineas as Linda looks at us with anger. Candace laughs as Linda tells us "wait here, you two can come inside, but those three stay out." We waited for something to happen, we waited, and waited, until she called us to the front yard. There is a bus sitting there, for a boys reform school, I look at my best friends in horror, knowing what this means. "(Y/n) you wait here with us for your bus" I widen my eyes in fear, we all exchange a look as we say our goodbyes. I say before they get on "don't let them win, we're meant to do this, whether they like it or not."

Tbc

Woo! Sorry about the late updates guys, I'm on summer break at least, I have nothing but freetime. Now don't forget to keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin