Agent P's discovery

Okay I'm still trying, so don't give up on me yet! (Mental note, let's pretend that you Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Buford, and Baljeet are all 12 bc I don't really know how old they all are. Also pretend if your b-day is in August for the stories sake, plzzzz)

Perry's p.o.v

After I explained everything to Major Monogram and he was surprised, probably because I was telling him info instead of the other way around. He clears hid throat and says "well I knew this would happen, but Agent P you're gonna have to do a stake out and see what they're both up to!" I signaled meaning that I am on it. I run to my hovercraft and start it up, but before I left I took off the collar, as I'm flying I can see Doofs apartment building in sight already. I landed on the roof and then slid down to his balcony, I took off my hat and acted like how I do when I'm at home. I easily hid before anyone saw me, but I heard talking in Doofs room... I walked inside without being noticed and seen Rodney and Doof. "Doof I'm only here on business, we both know this, I just want to know if the two interns got her yet!" "They said it would be easy, and stop acting like they don't know her Rodney, it's her parents! I feel kinda sad for her-" "what are you talking about?!" I smile as I listen to this conversation. 'This will be easier than I thought' I think to myself as Doof sighs and begins to explain "I mean she's just a kid, and you want to turn her evil at this age?!" I silently gasp hearing that.

"I seen her potential Heinz, there's something you don't know about her.... a story once told passed down from all evil is about her. It says she will rule the world with one apprentice that she treats like a co-worker. At the age of 13, if she has done the ritual before the first full moon she would take over the world within that week, and let her apprentice have whatever they want if she doesn't think it's overkill. But if she hasn't gone through the ritual by then, she'll be fighting for the best crime-fighting company and will be the best on the team!" I go as fast as I could before they figured out I'm here, I grab my glider and start going back home before anything happens to my family.

-le time skip to when he gets to his lair-

I grab the collar again and instantly call Carl and Monogram "what's up Agent P?" Carl asks once he answers. I look down and say "get Monogram, because I'm not gonna want to explain this twice" he nods and walks away for a second. I look back down at the picture and keep my eye on (Y/n) "I'll make sure no one gets hurt" I say and look back at the screen to see Monorgam walking on the screen with Carl. I explain everything I heard, every single detail, when I finished Carl says "I know that prophesy, it's actually known through scientist generation too... we were always told to work to see if we could prevent the bad version of her from happening." I widen my eyes hearing that "then why didn't you say anything sooner?!" "I didn't know it was her! No one knows that I know of besides Rodney and now Doof knows, all it says about her is that she's gonna be good at her job, and she knows how to fight against anyone!.... oh yeah and she has (h/l) (h/c)" "Well it's obvious what we have to do..." Monogram says looking at me. "Make sure no one gets to her" I say and he nods "I'm on it, I won't let you guys down!" I say and go to a tube that takes me back to the house. I take off the collar again so none of them would know about it, I just hope I can do this one, this is probably one of the biggest missions I'm ever gonna handle.

Going to you

I look outside the house as Phineas is still talking about the whole situation while Ferb and I were still listening. I look down and notice Perry walking in the room so I say "oh there you are Perry!" And pick him up. I mentally thank him for coming back because that got Phineas to stop talking too and say "Perry! You only leave once a day and come back, I was so worried!" I hand Perry over to Phineas, who then hugs him with Ferb. I look at the moment and notice Perry actually snuggle back, I aww at the moment and take a picture with my phone to remember this moment. Ferb then remembers I'm here too and pulls me into the hug, I chuckle and hug them too, we were there for a minute or two longer then when we separated I forgot to tell them something very important. I sat down and say "guys I can't wait til a couple of months to go by" "why?" Phineas asks "because I turn 13!" They both smile and high five me. "Ferb is gonna turn 13 in a couple of months too! Is your birthday sometime in August?" "Yeah! It's August (whatever actual day your b-day is on)!" "Ferb's is the 16th" I look to Ferb and see him nod.

Tbc

Okay, are you gonna be good? Or are you going to turn evil and turn Phineas that way too... ? Now keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin