Wedding anniversary...

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I sit up and look around the room, worried that this would be another dream, but when I look around the entire outside I see it looks like real life. Also I kinda realized when Phineas asked if he could talk to me about his dream he had... we had the same dream. I laugh at the coincidence and say "I dreamt that too, well not the vending machine part. That part's just weird" we both laugh as he says "well vending machines might take over and be scared of coins. You never know!" Ferb walks in motioning for us to start getting ready for breakfast. I push Phineas out with his clothes saying "I change in here, while you change in the bathroom."

Phineas nods as he walks to the bathroom, I close the door and start changing into one of Candaces old phases, geeky. I know I wouldn't wear this by choice, but it's either this or girly girl pink! This is the best thing to choose. I walk out and see Candace with a smile "Awwwww!!!! You look so cute in that!! Wait, let me take a picture." She grabs out her phone and takes a picture before I could even protest, she starts doing stuff on her phone as she goes downstairs. I roll my eyes and go downstairs too, cooked breakfast isn't my favorite today, so cereal it is for today. Phineas walks down in his usual attire, Ferb was being silent while eating, well he's always silent. I smile and continue eating, but phones go off, it sounds like two phones went off at once though.

Phineas and Ferb pull out their phones "Candace, I thought we talked about this!" Phineas scolds Candace, she shrugs her shoulders. "Oh she'll be fine! Now, what's happening today?" Candace responds while smiling at all of us. "You really don't know what day it is?" Linda asks getting our attention, Lawrence looked defeated. "I told you, it's Thursday!" He says defensively, I look at this confused "it is more than just another Thursday, Lawrence." This looks so mean, I wonder what she's meaning for Lawrence to remember out of everything. Lawrence isn't thinking that well under the pressure, but his attempt got the three of us to share a look.

Linda left saying she's gonna get her hair done "wait, (Y/n), before I leave, would you like to join me? It must be stressful dealing with everything." I smile at her offer and go with her, we get into their car, but the ride there was really quiet, awkwardly quiet. "So..... if you don't mind me asking, what is today?" I ask after ten minutes of the silence went by. She sighs and says "he forgot our wedding anniversary" I gasp "that's bad, really bad, I'm sorry." Linda smiles at me and says "you have no need to be sweetie, I'm just wondering if he's gonna figure it out." I look at her with a smile saying "I'm sure he's gonna think of something amazing for today, trust me."

'Mostly with boys like yours, once they find out about this, they're gonna help, and help in the only way they know how...... over the top awesomeness.' I smirk at my thoughts "what's the look for?" Linda asks me, I just look at her and say "it's nothing. Now let's get ready to relax" My phone goes off with a text, I look to see if Linda noticed. She didn't, so I take out my phone and look at what the text says- oh it's Phineas, wait... when did he get my number??

P~ can you distract mom so she won't be coming home?
Y~ why???
P~ we're making it their best anniversary ever, so we're getting the reason they got together, Love Handle, back together for them in the backyard!
Y~ yeah, I'll distract her for as long as I can!
P~ cool, Candace is gonna help you too, good luck!
Y~ you too dude, you're gonna need it more than us...

I smile and put my phone away, someone is riding their bike right outside my window, I look and see Candace, I smile and say "looks like Candace decided to join us." Linda looks out my window too and sees Candace "looks like she has, okay we're here, let's go in." We walk in, Candace joining us too, and Linda tells them she has an appointment, and goes to sit down. It's so quiet, but I guess Candace has already planned on talking with Linda while we're here. I just wish I had something to say about all of this "so I wonder what new look Bobbi has envisioned for me this time. You know, he was in my favorite band, Love Händel" Candace and I look at eachother shocked.

"Love Händel?" We ask in unison, my phone rings, so I see it says Phineas "I gotta take this" I say nervously and get a little ways away from Linda and Candace. "How's it going?" I whisper ask so Linda won't hear "we got Danny, now we're gonna convince Bobbi Fabulous. If we can't, well, Ferb's got a back-up plan" I furrow my eyebrows at that "wait, Linda's hairdresser is Bobbi Fabulous. Where are you right now?" I ask him, he responds with "walking in the front door of Bobbi's salon-" Phineas and Ferb walk in. "Ohhh..." Phineas says into the phone, he finally realized didn't he? "Dude, Linda's gonna see you. Then she's gonna wonder what you're up to!" "You gotta keep her busy while we talk to Bobbi."

I shake my head "I'm terrible at lying to parents, I'll just tell Candace to distract Linda, you guys got this!" I say and hang up the phone. Candace noticed Phineas and Ferb, so I motion to Linda, she nods and goes over to her mom. I watch as Candace starts washing Linda's head, but I can't keep this up, I'm not that good at keeping people distracted. "Linda, I see Buford outside with Baljeet, I'm gonna go and hang out with them for awhile. Don't worry, I got my phone on me, so I'll be able to stay in contact with you guys, I'll see ya back at home." She couldn't much words in because of Candace, but I'm just gonna go with Phineas and Ferb to help them.

They're convincing Bobbi to get back together with the band, but I can't really sing along, even though I know what's gonna get sung next, so I record what's happening.......

I can't wait to watch this when this is all over!

Tbc

Just know that I didn't really read through this since I haven't updated in a long time, and I wanted you guys to see this before I forget to publish it. So I'm gonna say- remember to keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin