"Phineas!"

Sorry it took me awhile, I am just gonna start now... (please note, that there's the tiniest bit of blood and your first- that part you're gonna find out on your own)

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Linda then yelled "house inspection!" Then all you hear is alot of people running around inside and stuff getting arranged. I just walk in and see the other dimension Phineas, Ferb, and Lawrence standing tall. I raise an eyebrow and then realize, they think I'm from this dimension. 'Okay I can use this...' I glare at Lawrence and say "when is your shift?!" He trembled while saying "in f-five minutes Mistress (Y/n)!" I then act like I'm thinking. I then say "well then go and get ready!" He nods his head and runs away to get ready for work. I then look at Phineas and Ferb with a smile, they flinch at my stare "oh yeah, I'm from a different dimension I just didn't want your parents knowing."

They then relax hearing that so I say "I just thought you could help me find the Phineas and Ferb I know. I really need help getting home" then the door opens again and there's Phineas, Ferb, and Perry. I smile big and say "Phineas!" And hug him tight as the other Phineas says "Perry! Oh there you are boy." Phineas hugs me back but when we separated he tells other Phineas that that's his Perry, other Phineas then hugs Perry one last time and then let's him go. I smile at the look on his happy face, on the other point I only like one Phineas and that's my Phineas. I then see Phineas talking to the other Phineas and Ferb, I walk over to the the tv and see that dude with the evil me on it. I try to look away but then hear "other dimensional (Y/n) and Perry, either turn yourselves in our we kill your friends!" And then statues of Phineas and Ferb appear behind them.

I sigh and look down to see Perry seen that too, I decided to ask "you ready?" He smiles and nods. He stands on his hind legs and puts his hat on as we head towards the front door until we hear this "what you're gonna leave us again?! And (Y/n) you knew? *sighs* you know what both of you just go. Go now!" I flinch at Phineas's tone, but as Perry walks sadly, slowly away, I walked up to Phineas and lightly kiss him. He was surprised but I pulled away and say "wish us luck, also he has a reason he never told you guys. Did you read the pamphlet?" He shakes his head slowly no, I sigh and wave goodbye and catch up to Perry. I noticed them bots already have him, I think I have a plan... there has to be someone rebelling against them right? Now it's time to search. I silently go to the bots as they start to float slowly away, I knock the head off the one holding Perry. The other robots all say "oh no!" And their facial expression changes into one of scary robot.

Perry puts his collar on and says "it's fine, you keep rebelling and I'll say you somehow got back home. You trust me right?" I nod as we take all out but one, I programmed it to forget about fighting me and it left with Perry as a hostage. I sigh and go back into hiding, I think of where to go 'I don't know where Buford lives, don't know where Baljeet lives... didn't Phineas say Isabella lives across the street from him? Gosh darn it. I didn't think I'd go to Isabella for help, like at all! Okay time to go back, I guess...' I silently and in the shadows head back. I then see both dimensional Phineas and Ferb getting close to captured by the bots. Yeah not on my watch! I run over taking out half the bots until one caught me off guard and made me hit my back hard against the ground. I look back up in defeat as then someone else came and took out the other half, I noticed it's the other Buford. I chuckle and say "nice timing dude" and cough up the tiniest bit of blood because of the contact I made from the ground. He helps me up and then I immediately get hugged, by the Phineas and Ferb I know. I hug back but say "okay let's keep moving, you guys heading to Isabella's too?" They nod and then we continued our short journey.

Once we knocked on the door, the welcome mat dropped from under us... next thing I know we're all getting tied up, hog style too. I look and see Isabella and her fireside girls, from this dimension at least, I wonder if they're rebelling. She looks at Phineas in the eyes and says "who are you guys?" Then Buford says "hey Isabella!" She scoffs making me laugh. "Him I know, what're you doing here Buford?! Also Mistress (Y/n)?! How did you not escape yet?" I laugh at her reaction. I couldn't help it, I somehow got myself free and say "just waiting to see if you guys noticed what you messed up on. Also I'm not from this dimension, neither are two of those dudes, Candace's brothers from my dimension. You guys know if we can get home?" She sighs and says "untie them girls, and seriously you're this annoying in that dimension too?" They do as she said. I smile and help Phineas and Ferb up, I heard footsteps behind me and on instinct I tackle whoever it was and see Buford. He widens his eyes and mumbles out "I am so in love with you right now" I scoff and say "ew, dude not even in this dimension." I get up and follow the group to another room, where I met the other Baljeet. But who they said there boss was, sounded serious... he just somehow turns up right behind us at the mention of himself.

"What're you doing here?!"

Tbc

Sorry but we all know who that is in the next chapter, right? Anyways don't forget to keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin