"Wait, what?"

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

She wouldn't take her foot off me, but I hear Phineas say "Ferb, bro! I just hit the best home run ever." There was no response, then the weight of sad me's foot comes off, I look up to see Ferb pinned her. "Stay away from my best friend" I smile and just kick her out cold again "thanks for the extra hand Ferb. She was a total pain....." We chuckled, then Phineas hugged me, I hugged back tighter. Something made the roof shake a bit, we separated just to see a giant robot of powerful Doof. "Now, tremble before me!" He yelled out, we looked at the head trying to see where he even is. He stopped laughing and said "no no, I'm down here" he motions to the robots forearm, that's weird.

That's when he started talking about he's his last trick up his own sleeve or at least something like that. He sighs and says "pearls before swine" and he started laughing again, about to punch us with the robot. We all hugged, bracing for the impact "Phineas, I'm sorry I never told you my feelings! It just never came-" "wait!" Doof yells. He got in the way of the arm, we all look at him confused, I swear it's like he came out of nowhere. Powerful Doof retracts the robots arm asking "what? I'm kinda in the middle of something here." He sounds annoyed, but Doof says "I got a little something just for you..." he reaches in his lab coat, amd pulled out a toy train.

A train?! How is that going to- "choo-choo!" This is actually happening, he got out of the robot and grabbed the train from Doof. "Yeah, it's mine see, I told you I never lost it, it was in a box in my pantry labeled 'VHS Tapes.' Go figure, anyway, you can have it" powerful Doof looks so happy having that toy, this is a cute little moment they can have. I clear my throat and say "sorry for disturbing this touchy moment, but the robots are scattered everywhere." Both Doof's come to realization, so powerful Doof says "oh sorry, I'm embarrassed, I don't even know what I was thinking.

Here let me handle this" he pulled out a self destruct button remote, the Doof's had another moment before the button gets pushed. Every robot blew up, this is so cool! Luckily no one got hurt from the small explosions everwhere. 2nd dimension Monogram and his crew come out after powerful Doof says he's turned over a new leaf. I chuckle a little watching this "ya know jail is still coming your way, right?" Perry asks with his collar on. All powerful Doof does is nervously chuckle as he continues on with them, commander Candace walks out with her brothers. Candace and commander Candace said their goodbyes while mean Phineas and Ferb come to us.

"Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for teaching us all about summer, you know, opening our horizons, and teaching Ferb classical guitar." His Ferb played a guitar that he somehow has with him, that's when Platyborg got up, and threw the turkey off. Monogram from their dimension walks over to sad me, and helps her up "we can't really put a child in jail." My eyes widen hearing that, and so did mean Phineas "no, she's my friend! You can't do this to her. She only did all of this because I lied to her!" "Wait, what?" Me and sad me both ask in unison.

Mean Phineas looks down sadly "I just didn't want to admit it at first, I know I like you, it's just I am so in love with you. I thought if I said I didn't, that feeling would go away, it didn't.... it grew, let us take care of her. I'm positive we can help her back to her feet!" Monogram just hums and lets sad me go "it's best this way." Platyborg smiles, turns into pet Perryborg, and makes his signature sound, understanding Phineas then says "hey, it's our Perry. It's so good to see you boy" happy me then says "I guess the evil was shocked right out of him." Their Ferb pets Perry and leads him the way to the portal, as Phineas and happy me hug each other tight.

That was so cute! Is that what me and Phineas look like? They walked into the portal, I look to Phineas who wiped a tear away and helped Perry up. "Man, this was the greatest day ever! Imagine how much fun we can have together now that we know you're a secret agent." Monogram and Carl walk up to us and say "yes yes, the next fifteen minutes should be a real hoot. Then, of course, Agent P will be sent away forever" oh yeah.... the secret agent deal about the family knowing thing. Phineas was shocked.

"What?"

"Didn't he give you a pamphlet?

"We threw it away."

"Doesn't anyone read those things?!

"I tried to warn you sir"

"Oh can it Carl! I read the pamphlet, it was actually cute, it was so little" I say making them all look at me surprised. "So that's why you didn't want us knowing" Phineas says making Perry nod "There has to be another way." I intervene again and say "Monogram, that pamphlet said if the host family did find out they can get their memory erased. Why don't we just do that?" He looks at me surprised, but says "you'll all have to agree to do it though. That includes you young lady" he poked my forehead saying the last part towards me. We all look at Perry, while he looks back at us with a sad smile "well we've had alot of great days, but we only have one Perry."

"Yeah"

"Agreed"

With that we all decided to have our memories erased, even me, my once in a lifetime best friend secret agent "ya know I'm gonna miss knowing Agent P." I ruffle the fur on the top of his head, he chuckles and says "I'll miss you knowing too (Y/n)." We hug one last time before I go next to Phineas and Ferb, Ferb on my left and Phineas on my right. Isabella is on Phineas's right, I hate that she's standing so close to him, but he likes me, so I have nothing to worry about. Wait this is giving me an idea..........

Tbc

Now that this is all done, I am gonna say keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin