Rodney

This is right after when you left, let's just say I am trying my best

Phineas's p.o.v

I watched as (Y/n) walked away, I sigh and look down at the grass and start spacing out, again for like the tenth time today. I hear someone ask "okay, what's wrong?" I look around but the only person out here is Ferb. I'm so surprised it took me a minute to answer back "I don't even know, like she's basically an old family friend but.... is she a friend?" Ferb smiles at my question. "Bro, all I'm gonna tell you is to go for whoever you want, because there's two girls that like you and are anxious to see if you feel the same way." I blush at what I heard and begin thinking again 'I am really not used ro him talking this much, either way two girls like me?! Dang I'm blind' I shake my head and thanked Ferb for his advice and then we went back inside to watch tv.

Going to (Y/n)

I walk all the way back home and notice everything looks normal, except there's a giant flame of fire off in the distance. I wonder if it'll be on the internet, I shake my head and walk inside seeing dad watching tv and mom washing the dishes. "Hey guys, what'd I miss?" I ask putting my coat on the closet doorknob, mom looks back at me and smiles. "Just washing dishes for lunch" "ooo what is it?" Dad looked over here with his belly grumbling waiting for her answer too. She chuckles and says "I don't know, lets go ask Rodney!" "Wait, what?!" I dodge my mom who decided to throw a chair at me "what the heck is going on??!" I ask scared and see my dad standing behind me with splinters on his face. I run upstairs and go to my room instantly and put as much as I could to get stuff in the way of the door. I look around for my backpack, it's by my dresser, I grab it and grab as much clothes as I could, not to mention my phone charger and the box for it. The doorknob starts to jiggle like crazy! I jump scared but I jump out the window and somehow perfectly make it to the ground.

I run as fast as I could back to Phineas and Ferb's house, out of breath I jump the fence and immediately run to the slide door. Once I'm in I lock that door and close the curtain and ignoring their questions for the moment, I ran and locked the other door. I sigh and slide against the door and look back up at their questioning faces "okay what question goes first?" I ask, Candace starts to immediately ask like a million questions. "Why'd you lock the doors?" Ferb asks interrupting the non-stop talking Candace "because of.... my parents." They all went wide eyed when I said that "what made you run all the way over here?" Linda asks "I have no idea! All I know is they said a name and then started to attack me." "What name did they say?" Phineas asks while walking to me "I think they said.... Rodney."

Agent P's p.o.v

I widen my eyes at that 'gosh darn it Doof, you're going too far!' I think as I go to my secret lair underground. As I got there I put on the new animal-to-speech collar Monogram got us "Carl, please tell me you're there!" I plead. He comes into view and says "oh hey Agent P! You already beat Doof today, whatcha doing back here?" He asks me. I shake my head "it's Rodney, whatever he's planning it's not good! He's already having (Y/n)'s parents after her" I say angrily and slam my fist on the desk-top. He gasps and drops something making it shatter "Major Monogram, Major Monogram! Agent P is back, and he has news!" Carl yells running off to get Monorgram. I sigh and look down at the picture of Phienas, Ferb, and (Y/n) when they were little kids "I'll make sure no one gets to you (Y/n).....

I promise"

Tbc

Okay I'm so sorry this hasn't been updated! Now don't forget to keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin