Phineas and the Ferbtunes

This chapter is something you won't like..... dun dun dunnnn!!!!!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I push away from the wall saying "this feels wrong" Candace looks at me and asks "what? I do it all the time." I chuckle and say "I'll see you later, I wanna just have some me time to think about everything" she nods so I go to that one room where Candace is when she's scared with her bear. I sigh and start "talking" to myself 

"Everything is just so confusing... why is he just so cute and amusing?~

All this stuff is just piling, but you are the one that sticks out of it all~...

Is this just a dream? With Isabella too, it's like a free-for-all!~

I just hope no one leaves me.... especially that you won't leave me~....

If I get left behind what would happen? The only thing I would know is to flee...

At some point my parents will find-"

My phone beeps telling me I got a text, I grab my phone and see it's from Phineas...

P~ hey, can you meet me at the mall? I got something to show you!

I smile and text back saying I'll be there as soon as I can.... at least I know where the mall is from here. I climb the ladder and go out the door instantly running before I'm seen, come to think of it I put my hood on so no one notices me. It only takes five minutes to get there, I see Phineas waiting outside looking left and right, and then he sees me. He walks to me and says "no time to explain, just follow me!" Then instead of letting me follow he begins pulling me. I try asking him but all he says is "here take this V.I.P pass and follow the people" then he runs off leaving me confused. I go to the nearest person and ask "where are you going?" She looks down at me and says "to the stage near the food court, want me to show you?" I nod my head, and then she leads me certain turns.

I smile as I finally see a stage with some lights shining on it, the curtains go up revealing Phineas, Ferb, Candace, and the Fireside girls? I forgot what their names are. Anyway Phineas grabs the microphone and says "hello people of Danville, my names Phineas and this is my brother Ferb-" "hey!" "Can't forget my sister Candace. These are the Ferbettes! We made a special song for a friend of mine, (Y/n) I hope you like it." I see one of the spotlights being moved by Buford, who then shines it on me blinding at first but then I noticed the crowd looking at me. I awkwardly smile and wave, but some dude picked me up and got me crowd surfing all the way to the front of the stage. Then the music began....

(Ignore the parts that have Doof, Perry and Monogram)

I feel myself smiling so big, right when I was about to jump onto the stage to hug Phineas, someone grabs me. I was about to scream but a hand covered my mouth, I look back and see a dude in a lab coat with glasses, he's also tall- oh god it's Rodney! Perry told me how he looks. I instantly take out my phone, luckily I got all of the letters memorized, and I texted Phineas.

Y~ Phineas! Rodney got me, I'll leave my phone on and hidden just help!

I then put it in my pant leg as he carried me away, I'm so happy I sent that message before he took my phone away.

Phineas' p.o.v

I felt good that I got that off my chest, but then my phone beeped so I checked and seen it's from (Y/n).

Y~ Phineas! Rodney got me, I'll leave my phone on and hidden just help!

I gasp and pull Ferb and Candace off the stage, and go outside "woah, what's wrong Phineas?" Candace asks when I let go. I look around the parking lot and say "Rodney... he got (Y/n) during the show" Ferb puts his finger up saying to be quiet. We do, and I hear distant yelling that sounds like hers "follow me!" I whisper and follow the sound. I keep going until I get to behind the mall, I see a tall dark brown pharmacist with glasses trying to push (Y/n) into some flying thing. I gasp at the sight "let me go, you burnt spaghetti noodle!" She yells trying to resist getting in, he struggles and yells "just hold still!" Ferb then snaps his fingers and grabs the tracking chip and puts it in his left sock.

What happens next made me want to cry, Ferb jumps on the dudes back and says "unhand her!" I was about to jump in but Candace holds me back. I keep trying but then she hides us, but we can still see what's happening. Rodney then tries to get Ferb off his back while saying "get off me you little brat!" He squishes Ferb against the Mall making him faint and fall to the ground. Rodney chuckles and picks up Ferb "*gasps* Ferb!" (Y/n) says and tears form in her eyes, Rodney looks between them back and forth. "Well might as well bring him too, just in case he tries to rat me out" he throws Ferb onto (Y/n) so she can't try to get out again, and then he closes the door. I was about to jump and yell, but Candace held me back more and covered my mouth... I feel tears forming in my eyes as I see him fly away with my only brother and crush.

'I'll get you both back! I have too.......' I push away from Candace and say "why didn't you let me help?! Why didn't you help!?" She looks down sadly. She stands up and says "Phineas we all just couldn't take on an adult, we can't even take on dad!.... at least Ferb has the chip with him so we can track them down." I glare at her but say "Fine.... but now we're gonna go to mom and dad for help! Or the authorities.

Because no one is getting hurt on my watch."

Tbc

That's why you guys won't like it.... anyways, remember keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin